Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

21.06.2019 08:34
yet another Bristol Motor Speedway win i Antworten

BRISTOL, Tenn. -- The crowd showered Kyle Busch with boos Friday night as he celebrated yet another Bristol Motor Speedway win in Victory Lane. "Whether youre booing or cheering, glad youre here," Busch said over the public address system. "Hope youre booing more tomorrow when we take home another trophy." It wouldnt be out of the question for Busch, who will be going for a Bristol sweep in Saturday nights Sprint Cup Series race. He won Wednesday nights Truck Series race and dominated Friday nights Nationwide Series race, starting from the pole and leading 228 of the 250 laps. "Youve got to win two to go for three, so heres two," said Busch, who has 15 career national wins at Bristol and swept the week in August 2010. His win Friday night was his 60th Nationwide series win of his career, and 120th spanning NASCARs three national series. It was also his 15th of the season after winning just one race in all three series last season. "It comes from preparation, it comes from the shop, it comes from practice here," said Busch, who also praised crew chief Adam Stevens. "Adam and I, we work real well together." Brad Keselowski was second, followed by Austin Dillon, Justin Allgaier, Kyle Larson, Trevor Bayne, Ty Dillon, Kasey Kahne, Brian Scott and Elliott Sadler. Sam Hornish Jr. entered the race as the Nationwide Series points leader but had a spark plug wire problem and finished 12th. He has a six-point lead over Austin Dillon, who gained two spots in the standings. "Its unfortunate we let them close back in again, but Bristol really isnt one of my strongest tracks," Hornish said. "I dont know if I jinxed myself, but I said over the last couple of weeks that if we can get through these races and do what we need to do and minimize our bad days to be a 15th-place finish instead of a 35th that well be all right, and low and behold, we get ourselves into a 12th-place. "But it was a hard-fought 12th and I feel like we did what we could do with having our problem for almost 200 laps of the race. It turned out pretty good for us." Busch, meanwhile, wont have such an easy go of it in Saturday nights Cup race after a spin in qualifying prevented him from making a lap. Hell start last in the 43-car field and have to fight hard to avoid being lapped early on the .533-mile bullring. "Its a whole different ball game tomorrow, for sure," he said. "In qualifying, I just overstepped it, got too high, I was a little loose and I just screwed up. Its not like I havent come from deep in the field before, but its going to be a tall order." Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys China . The international synchronized skating competition takes place from January 31 - February 1, 2014, and features 39 teams from 10 countries, in senior, junior, and novice. http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseys.com/ . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. Cheap Dave Winfield Jersey . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games. Cheap Roy Halladay Jersey .Y. - The Buffalo Sabres reassigned forward Sam Reinhart to the WHLs Kootenay Ice on Friday.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs try to push their season-opening win streak to three straight games on Saturday night as they play their home opener against the Ottawa Senators. The Maple Leafs, coming off their first postseason appearance since 2004, have begun the campaign with road victories over Montreal and Philadelphia. They were last in action on Wednesday, when they recorded a 3-1 win over the Flyers. Dave Bolland scored twice for the Maple Leafs, his first goals since notching the Cup-clincher for the Chicago Blackhawks last season. He was traded to Toronto in a draft-day deal. Phi Kessel also scored and Jonathan Bernier made 31 saves in his Toronto debut. The Maple Leafs acquired Bernier from the Los Angeles Kings in late June for a pair of players and a draft pick. "He gave us a chance and thats all you can ask," Leafs head coach Randy Carlyle said of Bernier. "We needed a goaltender to keep us in the game and he did that and were fortunate to have him." Saturday could mark the NHL debut of 19-year-old defenseman Morgan Rielly, the fifth overall pick of the 2012 draft. Rielly could be tapped to replace defenseman Mark Fraser, who was placed on long-term injured reserve Friday after suffering a knee injury versus the Flyers. "He plays the game with his head and his legs and his hands," Carlyle said on Friday of his young defenseman. "Hes got all three assets that separates him from other people in his age group. Hes a strong puck mover. He can get the puck through from the point on the power play. Hes got great wheels to get up and down the ice. Hes smart in his reads." The Leafs will also be without the services of forward Nikolai Kulemin. Carlyle said the Russian is expected to be out for two weeks with a chipped bone in his ankle.dddddddddddd He sustained the injury in practice yesterday after blocking a shot from captain Dion Phaneuf. The Maple Leafs, who last won three straight to start the season in 2011-12, will play two straight and five of their next six at home. They won both of their home meetings with the Senators a season ago and have taken six of seven and eight of the past 12 encounters overall. Ottawa opened up its season on Friday night with a 1-0 victory over Buffalo, the first stop on a six-game road trip to begin the campaign. The Senators fired 46 shots on net, including 23 in the first period, but didnt solve the Sabres Ryan Miller until Erik Karlssons wrister with 1:35 to play. "A win on the road is a good thing. I thought both goaltenders were obviously outstanding," said Senators head coach Paul MacLean. "I thought there was a lot of loose play, especially by our team. But at the end of the day, we end up winning the game and thats the most important thing. "We have the first game under our belt. Hopefully well get some kinks out and we get to get right back on the horse (Saturday night) and were looking forward to that." Craig Anderson, who was sidelined for a good part of last season due to an ankle injury, made 35 saves to record his 23rd career shutout. "It was one of those nights where we got a few lucky bounces and some big blocked shots. Overall, I think it was one of those games where you need a little bit of luck on your side and I think we got that," said Anderson. The Senators will head out west after this contest to continue their road trip in Los Angeles, San Jose, Anaheim and Phoenix before their home opener on Oct. 17 versus New Jersey. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz