Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

17.06.2019 08:53
Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies. Harri Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Matt Harrison had quite a homecoming for Texas and the Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies. Harrison combined with four relievers on a five-hitter to get his first victory since September 2012, in his first home start since April 2013, and the Rangers won 5-0 Thursday night after being overwhelmed by the Rockies the previous three games. "Its a huge team win for us," Harrison said. "I guess it will hit me more tonight as I get home. But it felt good to get a win after being so long off." Colorado had been the only National League team without a shutout loss. The Rockies, whose 22 wins are tied for most in the majors, had 50 hits and outscored the Rangers 29-5 the previous three nights -- the first two in Denver before the interleague matchup switched to Texas. Harrison (1-0) allowed three singles over 5 1-3 innings, with four walks and two strikeouts. The left-hander made his first home start since April 6, 2013, his last before two operations for a herniated disk in his back. Nick Martinez got out of a jam with a strikeout to end the sixth and Aaron Poreda got two outs facing only one batter. Jason Frasor and closer Joakim Soria both pitched an inning with two strikeouts. "Thats what theyve been giving us. They just hit a bad spell," manager Ron Washington said of his pitching staff. "Harry stepped up and kept them off balance and did a great job, and the bullpen came in and did the rest." Prince Fielder homered for Texas. Alex Rios snapped a 1-for-17 slide with a double in the second before scoring the first run, and also threw out a runner at the plate. Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado extended his hitting streak to 28 games with a single in the third. That broke the team record he matched Wednesday night, and is halfway to Joe DiMaggios major league record of 56 set in 1941. "My cousin was like, Dude, youre halfway! Im like, halfway?," Arenado said. "I feel like this has been forever. This is unbelievable." The Rockies had won the last four starts by lefty Franklin Morales (3-2). He allowed five runs (four earned) with five strikeouts and three walks in six innings. Rios scored on a single by Leonys Martin, who went to second on a balk and came home when he stole third base and catcher Michael McKenrys errant throw went into left field. Fielders third homer was a towering solo shot in the sixth, an estimated 401 feet into the second deck of seats in right field. McKenry led off the Colorado seventh with a double, but that inning ended when he was thrown out trying to score on Charlie Blackmons fly to right field. After Rios threw home, catcher Robinson Chirinos made a sweep tag. Rockies manager Walt Weiss challenged the call, but the out was confirmed in New York after a review of about 2 1/2 minutes on replays that showed the tag was applied a split-second before McKenry touched the plate with his left hand. The Rockies had the bases loaded in the second before 20-year-old Rangers second baseman Rougned Odour, in his major league debut, made a nice play to start an inning-ending double play. Odor went to his left to snag a liner with two runners on to end the third. Arenados hitting streak is one game longer than teammate Michael Cuddyers 27-gamer last season. Arenados streak began April 9, a week before his 23rd birthday. "I was really more worried about winning," Arenado said. "Me having the mindset about me trying to help my team out and doing my job, I think thats what made me get it." NOTES: Rockies 1B Justin Morneau was a late scratch from the starting lineup because of a stiff neck. ... Odor was the youngest player in the Texas League, and at 20 years, 94 days became the youngest to appear in the major leagues this season. ... Odor and Luis Sardinas were called up from Double-A Frisco earlier Thursday, when 2B Donnie Murphy (strained neck) was put on the 15-day disabled list and INF Josh Wilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-game home hitting streak. ... Blackmon made two errors in left field in the seventh, one fielding and one throwing. Cheap Twins Jerseys Authentic . After losing Brett Cecil to groin tightness on Friday, the Blue Jays watched as R. Cheap Twins Jerseys China . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kirby-puckett-jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). Cheap Paul Molitor Jersey .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center. Cheap Kent Hrbek Jersey . About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season.LOS ANGELES -- The Cleveland Indians had plenty to talk about on the flight home at the end of a 4-4 road trip. There were back-to-back losses in one-hit shutouts, and a rare 7-2-4 triple play that required two video replays to confirm. There was also the three-run eighth inning they had against Brian Wilson on Wednesday, which Mike Aviles capped with a two-run single en route to a 5-4 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers. "We went 4-4, but it seems like we were gone a month," manager Terry Francona said. "Its been a long trip, and this was a good way to end it. We won a tough game. That was a good one to win." After Scott Atchison gave up a solo homer by Scott Van Slyke in the eighth, Cody Allen got four outs for his eighth save. He retired Matt Kemp on a flyball to the warning track with the potential tying and winning runs in scoring position. Ryan Raburn homered off Hyun-Jin Ryu, who was lifted after seven with a 3-2 lead. But Wilson (1-3) retired only one of the six batters he faced, giving up a tying single by pinch-hitter David Murphy and Aviles clutch hit after an intentional walk to Lonnie Chisenhall. "Anytime you can get a hit and some RBIs, its always great," Aviles said. "I was just looking for pitch up. I know he throws a bunch of cutters and he throws hard. Hes been a good pitcher for a long time. "The arms that are coming out of that bullpen are pretty interesting, and theyre definitely good. So youve got to piece together some ABs and try and do things together," he added. "I definitely have faith in our bullpen. So I knew if we got a couple of runs there, it would work out well. Its always great when you can sneak out with a win at the end." Wilson had allowed one run in his previous 19 appearances, spanning 16 2-3 innings. "Brians been throwing well. I dont know how many innings hes thrown before today without giving up a run, but it seemed like a while," said Van Slyke, who threw a runner at home plate from right field. "When you make a mistake, it usually ends up biting you. Hopefully, thats out of the way and he can start a new streak." Brian Shaw (3-1) pitched a scoreless seventh to get the victory. Ryu allowed two runs and seven hits, struck out eight, and hit an RBI double that triggered a three-run fifth. Thee left-hander did not walk a batter, his 13th straight outing with fewer than three bases on balls.dddddddddddd Dodgers starting pitchers have issued fewer than three walks in 36 consecutive games, tying the 2005 Minnesota Twins for the longest such streak in the modern era (since 1900). Dodgers rookie Miguel Rojas, who has made dazzling plays all over the infield since his promotion from Triple-A -- one of which preserved Clayton Kershaws no-hitter on June 18 -- made his seventh start at third base and robbed Michael Brantley of an RBI in the fifth with a diving backhanded grab of his line drive toward the line. "The past 10 or 15 days, Michaels hit a lot of balls hard but right at people. So I thought he could use a hug right there," Indians starting pitcher Trevor Bauer said. "I think he was still kind of upset about the outcome of that play." Carlos Santana followed with a sharp single to right field, but Van Slyke made a one-hop throw to catcher A.J. Ellis for the tag on Asdrubal Cabrera. The plays by Rojas and Van Slyke prevented the Indians from increasing their 2-0 lead, and may have kept Ryu in the game with 80 pitches already in the bank. He came up in the bottom half and roped a two-out RBI double that scored Rojas all the way from first base. Bauer then walked Dee Gordon and Ellis, loading the bases, and Andre Ethier lined a 2-2 pitch to centre for a two-run single that put Los Angeles ahead 3-2. "I just missed with some pitches. I felt a little out of synch that whole inning," Bauer said. Bauer gave up three runs and six hits over 5 2-3 innings. The 23-year-old righty from UCLA, born in North Hollywood and pitching in California for the first time in the majors, remained 0-5 in nine career road starts with a 6.64 ERA. NOTES: Kershaw, picked Wednesday as NL Pitcher of the Month for June after winning all six starts with an 0.82 ERA and 61 strikeouts, starts Friday nights series opener at Colorado against the pitcher who opposed him in his no-hitter on June 18 -- Jorge De La Rosa. ... Chisenhall entered Wednesday hitting .344, three points shy of league leader Jose Altuve of Houston -- but was five plate appearances shy of the number he needed to qualify for the AL batting race. The Indians havent had a batting champion since Bobby Avila in 1954. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz