Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

15.06.2019 03:33
taking his family with him to the Olympic Games Antworten

Mo Farah has insisted he is not anxious about the Zika virus and will be taking his family with him to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro this summer. The reigning 10,000m world champion said he will be focusing on preparing for the Games rather than worrying about health problems that might arise from competing in Brazil.Before the London Olympics there was a lot of things said like they werent ready and the traffic was going to be bad and there was none of that. It was the best Olympics ever, the 33-year-old said. All I know is my family and I are all going.Farah was speaking in Eugene after winning his fifth career 10,000m race at the Prefontaine Classic on Friday.Earlier that same day an open letter, signed by 150 doctors and scientists, called on officials to move the Games over worries about the Zika virus.The letter, addressed to the World Health Organisation, expressed concern that officials are not protecting the public against the dangers posed by the virus. Concerns about the Zika virus have been raised ahead of the Rio Olympics I dont think they will do that, Farah said of moving the Games.As an athlete I dont want to think about anything other than I am going to be racing. My first race is the 18th of August. I need to concentrate and that is it.At the end of the day, things will take care of itself.Zika can cause microcephaly, a condition in which babies are born with unusually small heads and brains. Rio Games can go on WHO said there is no need to postpone the games It has also been linked to Guillain-Barre syndrome and Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis, conditions which affect the nervous system.Nearly 1,300 babies have been born in Brazil with microcephaly since the mosquito-borne Zika began circulating last year.WHO have since rejected the idea of moving or re-arranging the timing of the Rio Olympics.They said earlier this month that the Olympics and Paralympics, set for August 5 to September 18, will take place during Brazils wintertime when there are fewer active mosquitoes and the risk of being bitten is lower. Also See: Rio Games can go on Farah wins 10,000m in Oregon Move Rio Olympics or stop it Seattle Seahawks Marquise Blair Jersey . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys China . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. http://www.cheapseahawks.com/ . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Discount Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Gear . PAUL, Minn.Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Shea Weber had two goals, including the game winner 17 seconds into overtime, as the Nashville Predators topped the Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday. After Nashville forced a turnover in the offensive zone, Webers shot from the right circle bounced off the shoulder of Kari Lehtonen and fluttered over the goal line to end the game. Mikka Salomaki scored in his first NHL game, Roman Josi supplied two assists and Pekka Rinne made 18 saves for the Predators, who moved into a tie with the idle Anaheim Ducks for leagues top spot with 58 points. Jason Spezza and Trevor Daley for the Stars, who have lost three straight games. Lehtonen allowed all three goals on 21 shots in defeat. Weber started the scoring after Mike Ribeiro slipped a pass back to him after entering the offensive zone. Weber hammered a rising slap shot from the right point with 4:33 left in the opening stanza. Spezza knotted the score at 1-1 after he beat Rinne with short-side wrister from the right circle at 12:51 of the second. Salomaki entered the Dallas zone on a breakaway, but had his initial shot turned aside by Lehtonen. The young forward, who was recalled from Milwaukee (AHL) prior to the game, shuffled the rebound past the blocker of the Stars netminder for a 2-1 lead with 3:13 to play in the middlee frame.dddddddddddd Its been my dream since I was a young kid, Salomaki said of playing in the NHL. We just played smart hockey and didnt turn pucks over. Jamie Benn skated across the slot and sent the puck to Daley down low, where the offensive-minded defender was quicker than Rinnes glove, making it a 2-2 game with 1.2 seconds left before the final intermission. With under four minutes to play, Lehtonen stopped Webers blast from the right point, but was pushed out of his crease after Craig Smith was cross-checked into him. Filip Forsberg tracked down the puck and sent a wrister into the vacant net. It was ruled to be a goal on the ice, but was waved off after video replay due to the contact. Game Notes Josi tallied his 100th career point with an assist on Webers goal ... Stars forward Antoine Roussel had RIP Charlie Hedbo written on his stick Thursday in tribute to the lives lost in the terrorist attack on the French magazine ... Daleys nine goals are two behind San Joses Brent Burns for the most by a defenseman this season ... Nashville placed forwards James Neal and Eric Nystrom on injured reserve prior to the game ... The Predators have won all three games against the Stars this season ... The series resumes on Apr. 4 at Bridgestone Arena. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz