Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

11.06.2019 02:35
Toronto Argonauts signed Shea Emry to a free agent Antworten

It could be a two-for-one bargain. When the Toronto Argonauts signed Shea Emry to a free agent deal in February, they did so expecting him to be an impact player on the field. If he plays to his ability, theres no question hell provide them with quality production from his linebacker position. Theres another intangible he hopes to provide the double blue with as well; leadership. Emry was at the Argos office in downtown Toronto on Tuesday, where he told TSN.ca that he considers himself someone who is comfortable in that role, and is cognizant of the opportunity that exists for him to become a leader among Boatmen. "I consider myself to be (a leader)," said Emry. "I want to be considered as one by my teammates and I want to consider my teammates to be guys that can lead me. Everyone has their down moments, everyones got their plays they mess up and you need a team thats going to pull together." Appropriate words from the newcomer, as Pull Together has been the Argos motto for decades. Theres an opportunity for the 2012 East Division Outstanding Canadian to make an immediate impact in a leadership capacity because there have been several veteran Boatmen who have jumped ship. Does that present an opportunity for Emry to immerse himself into a leadership role more quickly than he could if it was a team with its defensive core returning? "Possibly. Theres a lot of turnover going on on the defensive side of the ball with Khalif Mitchell (free agent), Marcus Ball (New Orleans) and Pat Watkins (Edmonton)," Emry continued. "Its tough because theyre three really, really good players. Stepping into a defence that Ive already played in for a coach that Ive already played for (new defensive coordinator Tim Burke), thats going to be a benefit for me because I know how they work and a dynamic between us already exists. I can be a liaison between the young players and the coaches." The Richmond, B.C. native has already made a decision that should endear him to his new team, but may cause some eyebrow-raising within his family. The linebackers brother is getting married June 1, the same day as the first on-field sessions of training camp. Will Emry be a member of the wedding party? No, hell be on the field at York University for the rigors of two-a-days. "Its a pretty bad situation for me to be in," Emry admitted. "For the family, it doesnt make anyone feel good, but its the decision that I needed to make for the integrity of the person that I want to be as a football player and as a professional." This is not the first time that nuptials and football have butted heads in the family. Emry also missed his sisters wedding, which happened during his rookie season in Montreal. It wont make missing his brothers ceremony any easier, but making a good impression on his new team is that important to him. "If this was Montreal and I was sitting here taking to a Montreal reporter, we wouldnt be having this conversation because I would go (to the wedding)," he confided to TSN.ca. "But this is my first year here and I have a responsibility to give it my best and take every opportunity to make a difference on this club." Emry did not try on the new jersey, but held it up for photographers. Did the former Alouette like seeing his name on the uniform of a former rival? "It made it real for me," said Emry. "It was super exciting and it was quite a shock to be honest with you. Im very excited about it." To be honest with Emry, so are Argonaut fans. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys China .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys Online . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. http://www.cheapravens.com/ . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday. Authentic Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. Stitched Baltimore Ravens Jerseys .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension.MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves best days came with Flip Saunders on the sideline. Now that the organization is shrouded in uncertainty surrounding the long-term future of star forward Kevin Love, Saunders is returning to the bench to try revive a franchise that hasnt made the playoffs in 10 years. With the teams coaching search complicated by Loves status, the Timberwolves decided the best course of action was to have Saunders, who was hired last season as president of basketball operations, step in for a second stint as coach until the situation stabilized, Saunders said in a text message Thursday. The official announcement will come at a news conference on Friday afternoon. Saunders previously coached the Timberwolves from 1995-2005. He won 411 games in 10 1/2 seasons in Minnesota and guided the Wolves to the only eight playoff appearances in franchise history, including the Western Conference finals in 2004. He has a career record of 638-526 in 16 seasons as an NBA head coach, a career that also includes stops in Detroit, where he coached the Pistons to three straight Eastern Conference finals, and Washington. Saunders is joining a short list in the NBA of coaches who also have final-say executive authority, one that includes newly hired Stan Van Gundy in Detroit, Doc Rivers with the Los Angeles Clippers and, to a certain extent, Gregg Popovich in San Antonio. Saunders will continue to work closely with GM Milt Newton in the front office while handling coaching duties. When Rick Adelman retired at the end of the regular season, he did so in part to try to help the Timberwolves move forward with a plan to show Love, a three-time All-Star who can opt out of his contract next summer, that there was a long-term plan in place for success. But Loves tenuous situation didnt help the search process, with trade rumours serving as a caution sign for several high-profile candidates. Saunders was in the market for a coach with extensive head coaching experience, either in the NBA or at a major college program, one that could command the respect of a young locker room and also handle the media scrutiny that comes with the questions surrounding Love. Names like Tom Izzo, Billy Donovan and Fred Hoiberg came and went without any traction. The Wolves hosted Memphis coach Dave Joerger for an interview two weekends ago, but Grizzlies owner Robert Pera sweetened his contract to keep him around.dddddddddddd Sam Mitchell, Lionel Hollins, Scott Skiles and several others received consideration as well. Unable to find what they felt was the right fit for a delicate job, Saunders and owner Glen Taylor met this week to reassess the situation, according to two people with knowledge of the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team was not publicly discussing the search process. Taylor said when he brought Saunders back as team president that he would not put him back on the bench. He fired Saunders as coach once before, in 2005 when Latrell Sprewell and Sam Cassell, unhappy with their contracts, submarined the follow-up to the teams stirring run to the Western Conference finals. Saunders was also hopeful that he could find someone other than himself to take over the team. But with Loves status preventing them from pursuing the coaches they felt would fit best, the two decided that Saunders should take over for at least this season if not longer. The Timberwolves have not given up on convincing Love to play out this season in Minnesota and re-sign next summer to a contract that can pay him and extra year and about $26.5 million more than any other team. It was not immediately clear what the appointment of Saunders would do for Loves desires to stay or go. The Timberwolves planned to meet with Love to see where he stands now that the head coaching vacancy has been filled. Love has yet to make the playoffs in his six seasons in the league and is believed to be growing impatient with the Wolves, who finished 40-42 and in 10th place in the West this year. Love created a stir when he spent last weekend in Boston, where the Celtics are rumoured to be making a run at trading for the 25-year-old power forward before the June 26 draft. Just how long Saunders will coach remains to be seen. There is the possibility that Saunders will add assistants to his staff who could be groomed to eventually take over. The Wolves were expected to reach out to Mitchell, a former Timberwolves player and Raptors head coach, and David Blatt, who has spearheaded Russias return to Olympic relevance and coaches in Israel, to gauge their interest in joining his staff. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz