Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

03.06.2019 05:14
Arsene Wengers team for granted because of the i Antworten

Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi concedes he is not able to take his place in manager Arsene Wengers team for granted because of the intense competition for places. The 20-year-old has made an impressive start to the campaign and has become an integral part of Arsenals attack.He has already developed a promising understanding with influential forward Alexis Sanchez and creative Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil. Iwobi is another youngster Arsene Wenger has nurtured into the first team If you dont do as well as you think you could have done, there are other players, other internationals, great players, that can just step in, the Nigerian told Arsenals website.So you just have to take the chance all the time and do your best when the time comes. The big thing is you need to stay fit and always need to give it your all. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price I mean, youve got to have the right attitude, youve got to be mentally prepared for whatever happens. Iwobi has developed a good understanding with fellow playmaker Mesut Ozil Not everything is going to be smooth sailing for you so youve got to be prepared for all conditions.Iwobi will hope to break his seasons scoring duck when Arsenal, who are fourth in the Premier League, play sixth-placed Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures Arsenal stats Get a £10 free bet! Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. Rod Brind Amour Jersey . You can watch all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pineda won his second straight start last Wednesday against Chicago, as he held the Cubs to just four hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 2-0, while lowering his ERA to 1. http://www.hurricanessale.com/authentic-justin-faulk-hurricanes-jersey/ .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip.Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling have lots in common. Both are only just into their twenties, are in their first seasons at Manchester United and City respectively and both were the subject of hotly-debated transfers, albeit for very different reasons.Both have hardly spoken to the media at all, certainly not at any length, so with derby day approaching it seemed like a good idea to spend the day in Manchester and catch up with two of the brightest young talents in the Premier League. It was a slightly inauspicious start when I arrived early at Manchester Uniteds Carrington training complex in a bright blue taxi, in this week of all weeks. Sterling moved to Manchester City from Liverpool in the summer The first thing that strikes you about Martial when he walk into a room is his sheer physical size. He really is a big old unit. Smiling and polite, he makes a point of shaking hands with everybody in the room.A translator is required for the interview but he understands a lot of English already, far more than he can speak. I make a bit of effort in my schoolboy French but end up sounding like Steve McClaren auditioning for Ello Ello! Once the chat got underway his personality came to the fore. Charming and bright yet studious and sincere is how I would sum him up. Its clear the incredible position he has reached in his football career so far is no accident - but the result of talent, dedication and a steely-eyed determination. Charming and bright yet studious and sincere is how I would sum him up Shreeves on Martial Wise beyond his tender years, he learnt from his astonishing £5m move from Lyon to Monaco aged just 16, so has been able to take the seven-fold increase in his price tag into his stride as easily as he would a pass through on goal.He has very clear career objectives, which he is focused on 100 per cent.He also had a nice line in humour and a ready smile. His level-headedness is as obvious as it is impressive. I couldnt quite work out if he is a man in a boys body or a boy in a mans body. Maybe a bit of both. Interview over, and it was time to head 10 miles across town to Manchester City, where a very different interview lay ahead.Guarded, wary, suspicious and to date deliberately media shy, Sterling was shaping up to be the polar opposite of the young man I had just spent time with. Shreeves is picked up in a blue taxi for the interviews Ever since his acrimonious move from Liverpool he has been viciously vilified on social media and in his eyes he has been labelled as the perfect example of everything that is wrong with football: Greedy, disloyal and uncaring.ddddddddddddAny time he did try to engage publicly with his opinion it just rebounded on him. So he just withdrew. Not in a sulk or complaining fashion, more of a I cant win whatever I say, so why say anything? But hes now come through all of that. And some. Today was a day off but he came in because he wanted to do the interview. He wanted to re-engage with football fans. He knows there will always be haters but he can deal with that. Uniteds form has been inconsistent, but Martial still looks a top class signing He wanted to talk football and that is exactly what he did for half an hour. Brutally honest, insightful and with a wicked line in self-depreciation his interview will suprise many people.He knows there is a preconception of him which is far from flattering. He doesnt complain about that one jot but he would like people to see the real him and then make up their mind. He is certainly on no media charm offensive, hes just looking for a bit of objectivity and fairness.There are too many highlights from the interview itself to mention but him talking about his mum and calling her Jose Mourinho had me in stitches... He knows there is a preconception of him which is far from flattering. He doesnt complain about that one jot but he would like people to see the real him and then make up their mind Shreeves on Sterling So it was a highly insightful day in sunny (genuinely!) Manchester, and I for one came away with a real insight and understanding of these fortunate young mens lives.If you catch the interviews I hope you feel the same.Watch Geoff Shreeves interview with Raheem Sterling on Sky Sports News HQ on Friday, and with Anthony Martial on Saturday or see them here on skysports.com. Then dont miss Manchester City v Manchester United live on Super Sunday on Sky Sports 1 from 3.30pm. Also See: Law: United need Rooney back Martin Tylers stats Rooney targets early April Man Utd news Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz