Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 Auspuff
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

31.05.2019 03:59
The match will be the last competitive fixture Antworten

West Ham will bid farewell to the Boleyn Ground when they play host to Manchester United in their final home game of the season on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm. The match will be the last competitive fixture played at the 112-year-old ground by the Hammers before they move to the Olympic Stadium.Slaven Bilics side will be desperate to sign off with a win, particularly after suffering a shock 4-1 home defeat to Swansea at the weekend. That loss ended the Hammers slim chance of a top-four finish but they could still end the season in fifth.Its going to be emotional, said Bilic. After the past weekend, both clubs need the points to have a good chance to get their targets. Its unbelievably important. West Ham boss Slaven Bilic says he is focused on the match against Manchester United and not the fact its the last game at the Boleyn Ground Manchester Uniteds top-four fate is in their own hands after Manchester Citys draw with Arsenal on Sunday.If the Red Devils beat West Ham and then win their final match at home to Bournemouth, they would be guaranteed to qualify for the Champions League. Louis van Gaals side have won three of their last four Premier League matches, including a 1-0 win at Norwich at the weekend.Team newsWest Ham have no new injury concerns but Adrian remains unavailable so Darren Randolph will continue to deputise in goal.The visitors are likely to be without Matteo Darmian after he suffered an ankle injury in the win over Norwich. Marouane Fellaini will be suspended for Manchester United Anthony Martial (hamstring) is a doubt for Manchester United after pulling up prior to the clash with the Canaries, while Marouane Fellaini is suspended, but Daley Blind and Marcus Rashford could be recalled after not featuring at the weekend.Van Gaal confirmed it was more a precaution to not play Martial at Norwich, but it remains to be seen whether he will return.I cannot say that (he will come back) as we have to wait, said Van Gaal. We have to wait if his muscle is still tight as I dont take any risks as he is a very important player. We dont want a rupture. That is very important for us.Opta statsManchester United have lost none of their last 14 Premier League games against West Ham United (W11 D3 L0).Wayne Rooney has scored 11 goals in 15 Premier League appearances against West Ham for Manchester United, as well as a record seven as an opposition player at the Boleyn Ground in the competition.The Irons have failed to score in eight of their last 13 Premier League matches against Man Utd. West Ham captain Mark Noble gives us a tour of the stadium Manchester United have averaged 2.19 points from Premier League games played on a Tuesday (P43 W28 D10 L5), the best rate of any side in the competition.This will be West Hams 384th Premier League game at the Boleyn Ground, and a win will take the Hammers to 601 points won on home soil in the competition (W167 D97 L119).Louis van Gaals side have lost only once in their last seven games in the Premier League (W5 D1).Paul Mersons predictionIts unbelievable that this is the last-ever game at the Boleyn. What a game! I watched West Ham on Soccer Saturday and they were poor. They had a chance of getting into the Champions League and now thats gone following their heavy defeat to Swansea. I hope they didnt have an eye on this game when they were playing on Saturday because that game was key. Former West Ham player and manager Sir Trevor Brooking expects Wednesdays match to be emotional It looked like they turned up against a Swansea side - who made six changes - thinking they would win. It pains me to say it, but I think Manchester United are going to win and keep the race for the top four in their hands. No disrespect to Manchester United, but I dont want to see West Ham lose their final game at the Boleyn Ground.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 8/1)BettingManchester United are Sky Bets 13/10 favourites for the victory as West Ham go up against odds of 21/10 for a winning end to life at the Boleyn Ground, while the draw is priced at 23/10.The Red Devils were cut from 7/2 to 6/5 to secure a top-four finish after gaining ground on City over the weekend, while the Hammers are out to 5/2 just to make the top six after losing to Swansea. West Ham captain Mark Noble admits emotion could take over as his side play their last game at the Boleyn Ground Marcus Rashford and Andy Carroll share favouritism in the first goalscorer betting at 11/2 apiece, while Wayne Rooney is enhanced from 3/1 to 4/1 to net in a Manchester United victory in Sky Bets Price Boosts.Phil Thompson is tipping a 2-2 draw with Carroll to net first at 66/1 in his Sky Bet tip. Find out what the other pundits are predicting here. Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. Denzel Ward Jersey . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. http://www.officialclevelandbrownsfootball.com/authentic-emmanuel-ogbah-jersey-womens . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. E.J. Gaines Jersey .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. Damarious Randall Jersey . -- Marty Havlat scored three goals for the first time in nearly nine years, and the San Jose Sharks prevented Colorado from clinching the Central Division title with a 5-1 victory over the Avalanche on Friday night.Bury chairman Stewart Day has plans to be competing in the Championship at a new stadium by the 2018-19 season. Day, who took over the club three years ago, said they are ahead of schedule in the five-year plan he set out to achieve and is already in discussions over a new 15,000-20,000 capacity stadium to replace Gigg Lane. Bury were promoted from the fourth tier of English football last season and are currently third in League One after 11 games, and Day revealed he intends to take the club up another division and to a new home. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Well be looking to develop it within two, two and a half years, Day told Sky Sports News HQ. The aim would be round about the 2018/19 season we could be moving into a new stadium but weve got a lot of work to do between now and then, hopefully well be a Championship club by that point anyway.We want somewhere that has an atmosphere, thats a great place to go. Weve talked about the 15-20,000-seater mark.Although Day stressed the talks are in their infancy, the chairman said the club have the backing of key players and cited the new possibilities it would bring for the football club.Were in negotiations with the landowners to try and get that finalised, Day said. Its in the infancy really but theres a lot of work going on behind the scenes, trying to get the infrastructure into place. Highlights of Scunthorpes 2-1 win at Bury from Sky Bet League One Hopefully that will come to fruition because the council are certainly supportive of it.dddddddddddd Its something we need to do as a football club.At the moment we dont get enough third-party income and non-football related income and you cant really have a business that is only operation 23 times a season. We need it to be 365 days a year.Thats something thats key for me, its part of my vision. That helps with the football club off the pitch as well because if we can starting bringing in those greater income levels it can help bring players into the club. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Checkatrade Trophy round-up League One nominees for September Bury video Bury fixtures Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz