Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

29.05.2019 08:06
t on his return to Italys squad.Thats what Az Antworten

ROME - Perhaps Mario Balotellis struggles with Liverpool will have a positive effect on his return to Italys squad.Thats what Azzurri coach Antonio Conte is hoping for after giving Balotelli a surprising call-up for a key European Championship qualifier against Croatia on Sunday.Its the first time Conte has included Balotelli since taking over from Cesare Prandelli after Italys first-round elimination from the World Cup.Maybe its even better that Balotelli is coming in during a rough period, Conte said Monday as Italy began training in Florence. I think hell dedicate himself to the national team.Since transferring from AC Milan, Balotelli has scored only two goals in 14 appearances for Liverpool — and none in the Premier League.Glad to be back on the National Team and proud to represent my country, Balotelli wrote on Facebook.Without Balotelli, Ciro Immobile and Simone Zaza have taken over as the starters in attack under Contes preferred 3-5-2 formation. It remains to be seen if Balotelli will be used as a bench option or possibly replace Zaza.All players are equal. Balotelli, like everyone else, could play if hes in form but he could also end up on the bench or even in the tribune, Conte said. Balotelli has a lot of experience with the national team, having played a World Cup and a European Championship. Thats important but its not enough. Hes going to have to show me he can adapt to my type of football.Others have already shown that. Immobile, Zaza, (Graziano) Pelle and (Sebastian) Giovinco start with an advantage, Conte added. If over the course of a week Balotelli shows me hes reached the level of the others then he could pass in front of them.While Italy has won all four of its matches under Conte, the Azzurri struggled somewhat in their last two games, a 2-1 win over Azerbaijan and a 1-0 victory over Malta.Im looking forward to knowing (Balotelli). Its good to have competition, Zaza said. It could help the squad. I knew sooner or later he would be called up. Hes one of the best Italian forwards.Italy and Croatia are level at the top of Group H with nine points each. Two days after Sundays match at the San Siro — where Balotelli formerly played for both Inter and AC Milan — Italy hosts Albania in Genoa for a friendly.Conte said speculation that he had called up Balotelli merely to meet sponsor demands was nonsense.I dont exclude anyone, said the coach who guided Juventus to the last three Serie A titles. Balotelli is playing as a starter for Liverpool. Im forced to call up many players who are not starters for their clubs.Balotelli has scored 13 goals in 33 appearances for Italy, and was instrumental in the Azzurris run to the final of Euro 2012. But after scoring in Italys opening win over England at the World Cup, both he and the rest of Prandellis attack struggled in the next two matches against Costa Rica and Uruguay.Balotelli was the focus of a big portion of the blame for Italys early exit from the tournament in Brazil.Four months ago when he scored against England, you hailed Balotelli as Italys national treasure, Conte said. Four months later, hes being (attacked). I think thats part of the problem. Hes just a normal player.Conte deflected questions over reports in English tabloids focusing on Balotellis late-night partying habits.Im going to evaluate Balotelli for what he does from here on, Conte said. You know my rules and how severe I am. Im not going to waver on that.___Andrew Dampf can be followed at www.twitter.com/asdampf Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Pierre Turgeon Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. http://www.cheapbluesjerseys.info/authentic-pavol-demitra-blues-jersey/ .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 16th consecutive victory across all competitions on Saturday after earning a 2-1 win over Malaga at the Estadio La Rosaleda. Shayne Corson Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Brett Hull Jersey . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games.ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Magic have waived veteran guard Jameer Nelson. The move, announced on Monday, ends the run of the Magics longest-tenured player at 10 seasons. Nelson was selected by Denver 20th overall in the first round of the 2004 draft, but was acquired by Orlando in exchange for a future first round pick on draft night. He played in 651 regular season games in Orlando with 556 starts, averaging 12.dddddddddddd6 points and 5.4 assists, and posting one All-Star season in 2009. Nelson was entering the final year of a three-year contract, but had only $2 million of the $8 million remaining guaranteed. By waiving Nelson before July 16 the Magic are saving valued salary cap space. He could re-sign with the Magic, but hes expected to garner free agency interest. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz