Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

27.05.2019 07:47
Grey Cup MVP and Saskatchewan Roughriders running Antworten

Kory Sheets tryout tour of the NFL continued on Tuesday with a stop in Oakland. According to a report from ESPN, the Grey Cup MVP and Saskatchewan Roughriders running back worked out with the Raiders. Sheets also posted a photo of Oaklands facilities on his Instagram page. Sheets was the second leading rusher in the CFL this past season with 1,598 yards. He also had 12 touchdowns and helped the Roughriders win just their fourth Grey Cup in team history, at home in the 101st Grey Cup. In two years with Saskatchewan, the Purdue product combined for 2,875 rushing yards, 781 receiving yards, and 25 touchdowns. This is Sheets second known workout in the NFL this off-season after visiting the Indianapolis Colts last month. Jeff Hornacek Jersey . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.info/Authentic-Ricky-Rubio-Jazz-Jersey/ . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. Utah Jazz Jerseys .C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship. Jonas Jerebko Jersey . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win.First time for everything! I had the pleasure of calling the BC Lions vs. Calgary Stampeders game with Gord Miller on TSN on Friday night. You know, its always good to get "Out of the Cage", so to speak, and take in the sights and sounds at the ballpark. What caught my eye on the night was the amount of firsts that took place. Ill be honest with yall, at times during that game, it probably sounded like it was my first crack at doing colour commentary. Ha! I made a few mistakes but had fun once again trying to help you enjoy the game. Here are some of the firsts I noticed: 1. Lions quarterback Kevin Glenn wins for the first time on the road in McMahon Stadium against the Stampeders. You better believe that when an athlete has not experienced success against a particular team or in a certain venue or against a rival, they know when something like that is going on. For the first six seasons of my my career, I could never get a "W" while playing against the Toronto Argonauts at Exhibition Stadium! Thank goodness that place shut down and the Argos moved into the SkyDome! In fact, I played so consistently poor at Exhibition, Leo Cahill once said, "Dunigan could throw the football at the ground and miss". Thats classic! Hence, the story I told on national television, for the first time, about me once eating chocolate covered espresso beans with my offensive linemen before a game at Exhibition, trying to mix things up a bit in an attempt to change my luck at that horrible stadium. Ha! For those of you who didnt hear me Friday night, things did not go well in the first half of this game. I was chunking, whizzing, riffling balls all over the place. Missing receivers not by a little, but by five, six, seven yards. Shooting it way over their heads, into the stands, it was not pretty! If there was ever anyone who did not need extra hype, energy or adrenaline before a game, it was me. I can assure you that was the first and last time for this guy, as the lesson was learned! 2. Stampedeers running back Martell Mallett rushes the football for the first time in 1,429 days.dddddddddddd The last time Mallett (aka. Cognac) carried the ball was for the Philadelphia Eagles during an NFL preseason game against the New York Jets on Sep. 2, 2010. With 116 rushing yards on 14 carries, it was also Malletts first 100-yard game since Sep. 25, 2009. On that night, Mallett was playing for the visiting Lions at McMahon Stadium. Different jersey, same dynamic performance! 3. Lions receiver Ernest Jackson earns his first touchdown catch of the season, blowing by Calgarys Brandon Smith and taking it 65 yards for the game winner. 4. On the defensive side of the ball, Lions LB Solomon Elimimian racked up 10 tackles, making it the first time hes had 10+ tackles in back-to-back games. Last week, Elimimian tied a career-high with 12 tackles vs. Winnipeg. 5. Lions first-year cornerback Ronnie Yell from San Jose State gets his first interception of his CFL career and its a 34-yard pick six! 6. On that very play, Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell throws his first pick of the 2014 season! For those keeping track, that was also Mitchells first interception after going 142 pass attempts without one since Sep. 13, 2013 vs. Hamilton! 7. Keon Raymond, strong side linebacker for the Stampeders, gets his first pick of the year and takes it 63 yards for the score. It was his first pick six since Oct. 20, 2012, when he took one back 100 yards vs. Hamilton. 8. Bo Levi Mitchell loses for the first time as a starter in his young CFL career. 9. Stampeders lose for the first time this season. 10. Shane Bergman, left guard for the Stampeders, made his first-ever career start and acquitted himself quite well. This considering he was up against two of the best defensive lineman in the CFL, Eric Taylor and Khalif Mitchell. Those were some of the firsts that played out on a beautiful Friday night in Calgary, Alberta. If you missed it, thats too bad, because these firsts will never happen again! Ready Break!!! Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz