Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

27.05.2019 06:01
Jose Mourinho has descended into rancour and even Antworten

Arsene Wenger says Arsenals trip to Manchester United on Saturday is a game between two clubs, not two managers. Wengers rivalry with Jose Mourinho has descended into rancour and even physical confrontation down the years, and this weekend marks the pairs first meeting since the Portuguese took charge at Old Trafford.The Arsenal boss only success against Mourinho came in the 2015 Community Shield, with six draws and eight defeats in the remaining 14 matches. Geoff Shreeves caught up with Arsene Wenger ahead of Arsenals trip to Old Trafford on Saturday. But Wenger wants the quality on the pitch rather than controversy on the sidelines to characterise a lunchtime kick-off that will be shown around the world.I dont think I have to describe our relationship, Wenger said at his pre-match press conference. He will fight for his team and I will fight for mine. Thats completely normal. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I do not make these games a competition between two managers. I can understand people want to create controversy, but its not that that makes the audience.What will make the audience is the quality of the game. Its important its a top-level game for the reputation of the Premier League. That will be down to the players on the pitch. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd-Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Asked if he would shake Mourinhos hand he said with a smile: Of course. I respect the ritual that is so important in the Premier League.United will be without Zlatan Ibrahimovic this weekend, but Wenger pointed out it was an unknown Marcus Rashford whose double led a depleted home side to victory in the corresponding game last season - a defeat Wenger believes wrecked Arsenals title hopes. Marcus Rashford scored twice in Manchester Uniteds win over Arsenal last season The guy who killed us was Rashford, he said. So lets not speculate on any weakness of Manchester United.In 2016 we lost one [Premier League] away game - at Old Trafford. That was the key game for us, and we did not respond with our quality of performance on the day.It was one of the few games in the whole year when our performance was not at a level. We want to focus on that, respond and afterwards accept the result. But the quality of performance is important.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nevilles best Arsenal XI Bellerin out for a month Henry on Wenger v Jose Arsenals travel trouble Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks. Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.info/deandre-jordan-mavericks-jersey/ . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons. Wesley Matthews Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. Josh McRoberts Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set.HALIFAX - Georges St-Pierre is on the verge of returning to mixed martial arts training. But whether he fights again is still up in the air.Longtime coach Firas Zahabi believes the former UFC welterweight champion is not short of motivation as he continues his comeback from knee surgery during his hiatus from the sport.Zahabi, in Halifax to corner five fighters including No. 2 welterweight Rory MacDonald on Saturdays televised UFC card, says GSP is scheduled to take his training up a notch. Hes been cleared now to do some martial arts training, Zahabi said this week. Were going to take it one step at a time. Were going to get back in the gym, try to have some fun. You know he hasnt kicked and punched in a long time so were going to have some fun with it first.St-Pierre (25-2) vacated his title last December saying he needed time away from the sport. But he kept training.He underwent surgery in April after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament during a workout. GSP had reconstructive surgery on his other knee in December 2011.The 33-year-old St-Pierre has denied recent reports that he is returning to action.No decision, St-Pierre said in a text Friday to The Canadian Press. Zahabi says he cant speak for the former champion.But I believe theres still a lot of fire in him, said Zahabi. I just think he needs to balance his life a lot more. When you run, you trip.He did too many fights too soon, too much. I think hes just got to space them out. He can handle that. He just needs to have some personal life as well.After a controversial razor-thin split decision over Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167 last November, the battered champion seemed a man on the edge.I cant sleep at night now. Im going crazy, he said in the post-fight news conference. I have issues..ddddddddddddI need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I dont know what Im going to do.He announced his hiatus weeks later, without going into detail on the issues bothering him.Hendricks went on to claim the vacant 170-pound title, beating (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler. The two are scheduled to fight again Dec. 6 at UFC 181.Like Zahabi, UFC Canada boss Tom Wright also has his own opinion on St-Pierre.I dont have any facts whatsoever. My hunch is that Georges will come back, said Wright, who also heads up UFC operations in Australia and New Zealand. But Georges will want to come back on his own terms.Id like to see nothing better.Since stepping aside, St-Pierre has talked of the need for more stringent drug testing in his sport.Wright points to the two different camps on GSPs fighting future. One wants St-Pierre to retire at the top of his game. The other says he has unfinished business and perhaps wants to go out on different terms.Who knows, said Wright.UFC president Dana White has said that St-Pierre could return to a title fight.St-Pierre has already cemented his legacy in the sport. The win over Hendricks was a record 19th in the UFC for St-Pierre, one more than former welterweight champion Matt Hughes. It also moved GSP past former middleweight champion Anderson Silva for most wins in UFC title bouts at 12.St-Pierre holds the record for career fight time in the UFC at five hours 28 minutes 12 seconds.He also owns the UFC mark for most championship rounds fought (52). UFC 167 was St-Pierres 14th championship fight, one behind Randy Couture.St-Pierre exited leading the UFC records in total strikes landed, significant strikes landed, takedowns landed and takedown accuracy rate, according to FightMetric.---Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz