Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

24.05.2019 02:58
can take his time to consider a new contract on offer Antworten

LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says Steven Gerrard can take his time to consider a new contract on offer from the club.The 34-year-old captains current deal expires at the end of the season.An extension offer has been made, but Gerrard is yet to accept it.The former England captain joined Liverpools academy when he was eight. Rodgers says the midfielder deserves the utmost respect and time to consider the contract offer.Rodgers added that it is a big move not just in his life, but in terms of committing where his next contract is going to be.Gerrard has won the Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup with Liverpool, but has never won the Premier League since making his first team debut in 1998. Jerry Rice Jersey . This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. Art Shell Jersey . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. http://www.authenticraiderspro.com/George-blanda-raiders-jersey/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Oakland Raiders Jerseys . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Ronnie Lott Jersey . -- Felix Girard scored on the power play in the third period to lift the Baie-Comeau Drakkar past the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Friday. We want u guys to text your mom & ask 1 simple question: How do you fix the Leafs? Examples @ http://t.co/VeJjAlbzzI pic.twitter.com/s1Hsp42mCe — BarDown (@BarDown) November 19, 2014 @BarDown bold prediction from my old man, leafs are winning the cup in 6 years apparently pic.twitter.com/FbwPIVr4O6 — BM (@braedon73) November 20, 2014 @BarDown ... Accurate pic.twitter.com/ehZuSDcFyS — Car Dawg (@CarlyTino) November 19, 2014 @BarDown paybacks a B. I guess my son doesnt stand a chance #Leafs #NHL pic.twitter.com/tGSTAd7UwD — Nathan Steffler (@NSteffler84) November 20, 2014 @BarDown so my Mom thinks Lupul is "Junior Bettman" pic.twitter.com/UKpbGtNHPB — Mario Mastrocola (@MMastrocola11) November 20, 2014 @BarDown my mom the extremist pic.twitter.com/dh2lrz1zpu — Andrew Czerwinsky (@chazzy444) November 19, 2014 @BarDown Uh oh Mom and dad are "disappointed" in me.dddddddddddd... LOL pic.twitter.com/E6tcQfyJ18 — Katie (@kgrant_9) November 19, 2014 @bardown pic.twitter.com/fnWLAyCkdx — colby (@lizotte17) November 19, 2014 @BarDown ...now that I think of it, I asked for a Lafleur jersey one Christmas, he got me a Salming jersey... — Ted Nesbitt (@TedNesNA) November 19, 2014 @BarDown So I got dragged into it... pic.twitter.com/CXfwSfW9zw — Carm Bianco (@cmab13) November 19, 2014 @BarDown A signal for help. pic.twitter.com/nIHiOiTaef — Jarret Read (@jarretread) November 19, 2014 @BarDown I only have myself to blame pic.twitter.com/VruJldBnrV — Devin Sarges (@D_Sarges97) November 19, 2014 Thanks to all who participated and make sure to keep an eye out for our next game on Twitter! Weve got something special brewing for the next one. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz