Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

17.05.2019 04:38
Horsey rallied after making double-bogey on the 12th Antworten

MOSCOW -- David Horsey of England defeated Irelands Damien McGrane in a playoff on Sunday to win the Russian Open, his first European Tour title in three years. Horsey rallied after making double-bogey on the 12th hole with an eagle on the 17th and then par on the final hole to finish level with McGrane at 13-under 275 at the end of regulation. The Englishman then two-putted for par on the 18th hole in the playoff, while McGrane found a greenside bunker and took a bogey. McGrane made seven birdies in the final round, but failed to close out his first victory in six years in his round of 66. It was the second time in Horseys career that he has been in a playoff and the second time hes come out in front after winning the 2011 Hassan 11 Trophy at Agadir, Morocco, in similar fashion. "Its a big relief to win and very much like my last win in Morocco when I also made a mess of a couple of holes on the back nine," said Horsey. "But standing on 17 I really didnt know where I was in the tournament so after hitting my ball through to the back of the green I realised I was three behind and needed to do something drastic and quite quickly. "So chipping-in for eagle was a great help and then thought I needed to make birdie at the last but not realising Damien (McGrane) had dropped one there at the last." Horsey led after the opening two rounds and went into the final round tied for the lead. "To win is very special as its been a while since I won in Morocco, and also its been bumpy road along the way since then," he said. Scotlands Scott Jamieson shot a 69 to finish third at 12-under 276 with Sam Hutsby (68) of England another shot back in fourth. Peter Whiteford (75) of Scotland rounded out the top five with a 278. Nyheim Hines Jersey .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. Johnny Unitas Jersey . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Erik-Swoope-Draft-Jersey/ . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies. Eric Ebron Jersey . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. Pat McAfee Jersey . Just as the meeting was beginning, Major League Baseball unveiled Rule 7.13, an experimental rule for the 2014 season aimed at eliminating what the league calls “egregious” runner/catcher collisions at home plate.The National Hockey League announced that they have rescheduled last Mondays contest between the Dallas Stars and Columbus Blue Jackets for Wednesday, April 9th at 7:30pm local time. The game was halted at the 6:23 mark of the first period due to a medical emergency involving Stars forward Rich Peverleyy.dddddddddddd A full 60 minute game will be played, however the Blue Jackets will start the game with a 1-0 lead. Nathan Hortons goal from the original contest will stand, with assists to Matt Calvert and James Wisniewski; all other statistics from the game are erased. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz