Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

17.05.2019 04:32
Serena Williams decided a coffee might perk her up Antworten

PERTH, Australia - Feeling lethargic and jetlagged, Serena Williams decided a coffee might perk her up after losing her first set 6-0 at the Hopman Cup.It did the trick.Williams recovered to beat Flavia Pennetta 0-6, 6-3, 6-0 on a sweltering day in Perth, John Isner followed up with a 5-7, 7-5, 7-6 (4) win over Fabio Fognini and the American pair combined to win the doubles for a 3-0 win over Italy in Group A on Monday in the international mixed team competition.Williams later joked it was miracle coffee.The top-ranked Williams laughed loudly as she checked with the chair umpire and then with the tournament referee about the coffee before a ball girl served her the brew on court.I was just feeling it, so I just had to get some coffee into me, Williams said. I just asked them to get me a shot of espresso — I asked them if it was legal, because Ive never done it before. I needed to wake up.Andy Murray had two wins in Britains 2-1 victory over France in Group B, beating Benoit Paire 6-2, 7-5 and then combining with Heather Watson to win the deciding mixed doubles 6-4, 2-6, 10-8. Alize Cornet beat Watson 6-2, 6-2 in the womens singles to make help France level the match 1-1.Williams, the 18-time major winner, said the round-robin nature of the Hopman Cup took some pressure off her ahead of the Australian Open later this month, and she was also heeding some advice from her father, Richard.My dad says, Serena, youve done everything, enjoy yourself, I promise youll play better, Williams was quoted as saying after the match. So Im like, OK. Im trying to relax a bit more and play how I know I can play.The roof was closed to cool the venue in Perth, where temperatures topped 44 degrees Celsius (111 degrees Fahrenheit) on Monday, the citys hottest day since 1991.It was raining on the other side of the country in Brisbane, where two-time Australian Open champion Victoria Azarenka wasted two match points in the second set before Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic rallied to win 4-6, 7-6 (7), 6-4.Azarenka, the losing finalist in Brisbane last year, was unseeded after sliding to a year-end No. 32 ranking due to knee and foot injuries in 2014. Slipping further in the rankings this month, Azarenka struggled for consistency against Pliskova, who saved three breakpoints in the last game before serving out the match in 3 hours, 13 minutes. The result means Azarenka is unlikely to be seeded at the Australian Open, which starts Jan. 19.American teenager Madison Keys had a 7-5, 6-2 first-round win over fourth-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia earlier Monday, breaking the 2014 Australian Open finalists serve three times in a second set that was briefly interrupted by rain at the semi-enclosed arena.Third-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany beat Caroline Garcia of France 6-4, 6-3.On the mens side at the Brisbane International, Australians ousted two seeded French players, with James Duckworth beating No. 6 Gilles Simon 6-2, 6-2 and Thanasi Kokkinakis beating No. 8 Julien Benneteau 6-4, 6-3.At the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand, 31-year-old Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia had an upset 6-3, 6-2 win over second-seeded Sara Errani of Italy.Ana Konjuh of Croatia ousted eighth-seeded Mona Barthel of Germany 6-2, 6-1; 18-year-old American wildcard Taylor Townsend beat former champion and three-time Auckland finalist Yanina Wickmayer 7-5, 3-6, 6-0; and sixth-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States beat Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain 6-3, 6-1. Emiliano Martinez Jersey . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor. Konstantinos Mavropanos Jersey . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. http://www.arsenalsoccerproshop.com/Authentic-Danny-Welbeck-Arsenal-Jersey/ . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Olivier Giroud Jersey . The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Laurent Koscielny Jersey . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No.ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Oakland Raiders rookie quarterback Matt McGloin could be without his top receiver when he makes his second NFL start Sunday against Tennessee. Denarius Moore missed his second straight day of practice with a shoulder injury he suffered during last weeks win over Houston. If hes unable to go, it would weaken an already thin receiving corps. "Several guys need to step up," Raiders coach Dennis Allen said Thursday. "Its just like everything else weve had to deal with as far as injuries are concerned. Next man up. Somebodys going to have to come out and perform." Only two of Oaklands wide receivers have caught more than 10 passes this season. Moore, who has not missed a start since being sidelined with a hamstring injury for the season opener in 2012, is one of them. The third-year wide receiver leads the Raiders in catches, receiving yardage and touchdowns this season. He is the only Oakland player to have a 100-yard game this season and was attempting to become the first Oakland wide receiver to eclipse the 1,000-yard mark since Randy Moss in 2005. Moore might still get there but will have to do it in fewer than 16 games if he misses the Titans game. "Denarius has been really our leading receiver so itll have an effect," Allen said. "Weve got several quality wide receivers. All those guys have been a factor for us and they need to continue to be a factor for us." McGloin, who passed for three touchdowns without an interception in last weeks 28-23 win over the Texans, didnt seem too concerned. Since replacing Terrelle Pryor as the Raiders starter, the former walk-on at Penn State said hes developed a pretty good rapport with his receivers. ";We talk all the time," McGloin said.dddddddddddd "My lockers right next to Rod (Streater) and a lot of the wideouts, so were constantly talking about the game and were constantly having fun. The communication has never been an issue." One option to replace Moore would be Andre Holmes, who sat out the first four games of the year serving an NFL suspension after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance. Moore, however, has caught just one pass in the four games since being added to the 53-man roster. Seventh-round draft pick Brice Butler could also see increased playing time against Tennessee. The rookie caught at least one pass in the first six games of the regular season before making a pair of costly drops against Pittsburgh on Oct. 27. Hes played sparingly since. Jacoby Ford opened the season third on the depth chart but has also had problems hanging onto the ball and has steadily seen his playing time decrease. He has just 10 catches for the year and has played fewer than 14 snaps in two of Oaklands past four games. The news was a little more encouraging for Pryor, who started the Raiders first nine games before suffering a knee injury and being replaced by McGloin. Pryor remains limited in practice but is showing signs of improvement. "I thought he moved around well," Allen said. "Well continue to monitor him throughout the week and see how hes feeling at the end of the week. Hopefully hes healthy enough to go, and if he does, then hell be up on Sunday." Notes: Defensive end Jason Hunter, who has two sacks, has not practiced this week because of a foot injury. Running back Darren McFadden and safety Tyvon Branch were also held out. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz