Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

17.05.2019 04:15
Rosberg the early impetus in the 2016 title battle Antworten

Lewis Hamilton says he feels really chilled heading away from the Bahrain GP despite fresh start-line problems handing Nico Rosberg the early impetus in the 2016 title battle. For the second successive race, Hamilton lost the advantage of pole position within seconds of the lights going out as a fast-starting Rosberg moved clear off the line.Hamiltons W07 was then hit by a fast-starting Valtteri Bottas, an incident which damaged his cars bodywork and floor and dropped him to ninth place. Despite struggling for downforce - a deficit Mercedes have suggested cost him one second per lap - the Briton found himself back in the podium positions after the first pit stops but was unable to hunt down Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen for second place. Lewis Hamilton is glad that he could complete the Bahrain GP in 3rd place The Bahrain GP race reportRosberg claimed a comfortable fifth straight victory and leads Hamilton in the standings by 17 points after two races in the new season - not that the reigning champion is unduly worried.I actually feel really chilled, to be honest, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. Jeez, it is what it is, its not a big issue. Lewis Hamilton collides with Valtteri Bottas at the first corner of the Bahrain GP. Theres a long, long way to go. 17 points down? Ive had a lot of worse.Qualifying was great - the last two qualifyings have been good - I think I had the set-up right for the race, but unfortunately I was unable to exploit that. It is what it is.Bahrain GP driver ratingsA smiling Hamilton added: Congratulations to Nico - an easy day for him for sure - I live to fight another day.Hamilton finished 20 seconds behind Raikkonen and admitted: I had damage on my car, I couldnt keep him with Kimi, he had his perfect package.I did everything I could, but the rear end was sliding around a lot so I couldnt eek out anymore from the tyres so that was really what we had to do. Look after the car, look after the engine, so we could live to fight another day. Lewis Hamilton arrives for the Bahrain Grand Prix in local attire. And although Hamiltons second successive poor start could be cause for concern for Mercedes, the Briton accepted blame for the sluggish getaway.It actually wasnt as bad as it looked, he said. I lost a lot of ground to Nico, but it was generally from the reaction times wasnt good enough.World Championship standingsI dont think there were any real performance issues.Stewards ruled that the subsequent clash with Bottas at the first corner was the Williams drivers fault, handing the Finn a drive-through penalty, but Hamilton was not apportioning blame.Whoever was on the inside was in my blind spot so I didnt see them, he said in the press conference. It was a racing incident, those kind of things happen. Paul Di Resta breaks down the chaotic start of the Bahrain Grand Prix. Also See: Watch: Hamilton and Bottas collide Nico wins as Lewis is hit by trouble DeShone Kizer Jersey . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. Jaire Alexander Jersey . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/josh-jackson-jersey/ . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. Oren Burks Packers Jersey . The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said. Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - New York Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka has thrown 25 pitches in his first bullpen session in a month since going on the disabled list with a partial tear in his right elbow. Tanaka, 12-4 with a 2.51 ERA in 18 starts, pitched from the mound before Saturdays game against Tampa Bay. This is the Japanese right-handers first season in the major leagues.dddddddddddd Yankees pitching coach Larry Rothschild said Tanaka looked "fine," but that its "more important how he feels tomorrow." The Yankees put Tanaka on the disabled list July 9 and hope he can avoid surgery and return next month. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz