Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

15.05.2019 03:13
Thailand Golf Championship at the Amata Spring Antworten

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia shot a final-round 68 to beat Henrik Stenson by four strokes and win the Thailand Golf Championship at the Amata Spring Country Club on Sunday. The 33-year-old Spaniard, who held the lead since the second round, turned in a solid final round that featured six birdies and two bogeys to finish on 22-under 266. The victory is Garcias first this year with his last win coming at the Johor Open, an Asian Tour event in Malaysia last December. "It was great, an amazing week," said Garcia, who has now won four Asian Tour titles in his career. "Im very, very happy and I cant wait to go back home to Switzerland and kind of sleep on it a little bit. "I knew Henrik was going to make it difficult for me. Hes been playing so amazingly great, and he did. I started well, but he also did. He kept hitting good shot after good shot," Garcia added. Garcia raised some eyebrows by playing with his girlfriend, Katharina Boehm, as his caddie this week, but the partnership has proved to be effective. Swedens Stenson, who recently made history when he became the first player to win the Race to Dubai and the FedEx Cup, matched Garcias 68 in his final round for an 18-under 270 total. "It was a good week. Especially (because) Ive had a great year but coming here really on the fumes left in the tank, not too much going for me to perform this week in that sense. But ... I was hanging in there and I was just coming up a couple short," Stenson said. "I needed something really, really good to happen there. I had a couple of chances to get a little bit close around 8 and 9 but I didnt make those two birdie putts and Sergio was hanging in there, made one or two good saves and then he made three birdies in a row, and then he pulled away, and then really I would need something spectacular to happen the last four or five holes." Alexander Levy of France shot a 69 to finish another four shots back for a 274 total and third place. Last years winner, Charl Schwartzel of South Africa, with a second straight 67, was joint fourth on 275 along with Yuki Kono of Japan, US Open champion Justin Rose, and Anirban Lahiri of India. American Rickie Fowler endured an up and down round that featured six birdies and four bogeys for a 70 and an 11-under 277 to finish in a share of eighth place with Thailands Chapchai Nirat. Walt Frazier Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey .Voegele will next play Anna Schmiedlova of Slovakia, who saved 10 of 16 break points to defeat Annika Beck of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-4.Also, Marina Erakovic of New Zealand defeated eighth-seeded Caroline Garcia of France 6-2, 4-6, 6-4. http://www.knickssale.com/kids-trey-burke-knicks-jersey/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt. Anthony Mason Jersey . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. New York Knicks Jerseys . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Montreal Canadiens have had plenty of time to think about a lopsided loss in their last trip to the ice. The first-place Habs hope to take out their frustrations Friday night when they visit the Buffalo Sabres at First Niagara Center. Montreal last played on Sunday when it was handed a 5-0 loss by the New York Rangers. It marked the fourth time the Canadiens were blanked this season, but the Habs responded from their previous three shutout losses with victories in the next game. The Canadiens are 8-2-0 over their last 10 games, but they were shut out in both setbacks during that stretch. Michel Therriens club is capping a three-game road trip tonight when it visits the Sabres for the opener of a home-and-home set. The clubs will complete the series tomorrow night in Montreal. The Canadiens lead the Atlantic Division with 33 points -- 19 more than the last-place Sabres -- and have won the last six meetings with Buffalo. Montreal, which is 7-3-1 as the visiting team this season, also owns a four- game road winning streak against the Sabres. Montreal had won two straight before getting slammed by the Rangers on Sunday. New York scored once in the first period, and addeed two goals in both the second and third stanzas.dddddddddddd Dustin Tokarski made 29 saves in a losing effort. Carey Price will get the start tonight and Montreals No. 1 netminder is 13-9-7 with a 1.93 goals against average in 29 career games against Buffalo. Buffalo hopes to return to the win column tonight after having a season-high three-game winning streak snapped in Wednesdays regulation loss against visiting Winnipeg. The Jets recorded a 2-1 win behind goals from Bryan Little and Michael Frolik. Chris Stewart scored in the third period and Jhonas Enroth stopped 24 shots for Buffalo. The Sabres only fired 20 shots on net in the loss and went 0-for-4 on the power play. We couldnt get our power play going. We practiced it all week and it looked like we didnt at all, said Buffalo head coach Ted Nolan. Buffalo played Wednesday without defenseman Tyler Myers, who missed the tilt after taking an Alex Ovechkin slapshot to the hand in Saturdays win over Washington. Myers is questionable for Friday. Michal Neuvirth could get the start in net for Buffalo on Friday. He suited up as the backup to Enroth on Wednesday, but hasnt played since Nov. 18 due to a lower-body injury. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz