Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

15.05.2019 02:50
from a right knee injury that sidelined him in 2015 Antworten

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson, who has been trying to recover from a right knee injury that sidelined him in 2015, has tweaked his other knee leading the team to put him on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list. Its not the (right) ACL. No one needs to freak out, Nelson told NFL.com. Im not going into details of stuff. You guys know I dont like to talk about injuries.But were all on the same page, were going to be back hopefully - not worried about it. Nelson was knocked out of the 2015 campaign a year ago during the pre-season when he injured his anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. He suffered the latest setback while working out and did not have a timeline for a return.Nelson enjoyed a career year in 2014 as the favorite target of quarterback Aaron Rodgers, catching 98 passes for 1,519 yards and 13 touchdowns to earn All-Pro honors.Without him on the field the Packers potent offense took a step back and Green Bay will be hoping Nelson will have a speedy recovery and return to add more threat to their passing attack. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Rod Gilbert Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Phil Esposito Jersey . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. http://www.authenticnyrangerspro.com/Jimmy-vesey-rangers-jersey/ . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Ron Greschner Jersey . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team. Tie Domi Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday.COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews will be the seventh member of his family to play in the NFL if he is drafted as expected in May. He knows his football lineage doesnt hurt him, but hopes that his work as a four-year starter for the Aggies is what really wows the scouts. "Its always been a little something to think about," Matthews said of his famous last name. "Its a special situation. Now that I finally have my shot Im just looking forward to going out and proving it doesnt matter what my name is, what matters is that I can play and Im capable. And I hope teams get that from me and not just going off my name." Matthews, the son of Hall of Fame offensive lineman Bruce Matthews, did position drills at A&Ms pro day on Wednesday. Afterward, he met with officials from the St. Louis Rams, who have the second overall pick in the draft. Matthews and Auburns Greg Robinson are considered to be the best offensive tackles available in the draft and most believe the Rams will choose one of them. Other members of the Matthews family who have played or are currently playing in the NFL are his grandfather Clay Matthews (offensive tackle, San Francisco), uncle Clay Matthews, Jr. (linebacker, Browns, Falcons), cousin Clay Matthews III (linebacker, Green Bay), brother Kevin Matthews (centre, Tennessee) and cousin Casey Matthews (linebacker, Philadelphia). He said growing up in that environment was invaluable to his development as a player. "It helps a lot," he said. "Its kind of like Ive been training for this whole process my whole life. Its really humbling, especcially being a part of this family with the tradition of football we have.dddddddddddd" Quarterback Johnny Manziel attended the event, but did not work out. The 2012 Heisman Trophy winner is scheduled to throw for scouts on March 27. Manziel did not speak to reporters on Wednesday, but Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin answered questions about his departing star. "Obviously Ive got a different perspective than a lot of different folks from a human standpoint," Sumlin said when asked if theres anything people overlook about Manziel. "That will always be something special." Also in attendance was receiver Mike Evans, who also only watched the event after working out at the NFL combine last month. Representatives for all 32 NFL teams were at the event as nine other Aggies went through drills. Matthews played right tackle for his first three years at Texas A&M before switching to left tackle for his senior year. Sumlin said his versatility is one of his great qualities. "Hes such a team guy," Sumlin said. "So mature, patient. Hes strong. Hes athletic and has been a real leader in this program since the time we arrived. In my opinion, hes not just a tackle hes one of the few guys in the country that can play all five." Matthews hopes that returning for his senior season and playing another position will help his draft stock. "Teams can only take seven linemen in the NFL to games so youve got to have guys that can swing around and play different positions," he said. "So knowing that I can play either tackle, I think thats something that really helps me out a lot." Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz