Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

10.05.2019 03:39
left Pinehurst No. 2 as the low amateur in one Antworten

Brooke Henderson was hoping to just make the cut at the U.S. Womens Open. Instead, the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., left Pinehurst No. 2 as the low amateur in one of the biggest tournaments in womens golf. “Theres a lot of great amateurs that qualified here this week at the U.S. Open,” said Henderson after finishing up with a 69 in the final round. “I mean, tied 11 right now is where I stand and thats great. Coming in, I was trying to make the cut and then climb up the leaderboard, and I was able to do that. So Im very happy.” Henderson actually ended up tied for 10th, a significant finish as it gives her a spot in next years tournament. After 13 holes, she was three under for her day and tied for fifth spot, but a double bogey on the 16th dropped her back. She finished up the tournament at five over par. “My ball striking was really big for me today,” said Henderson. “I made two mistakes off the tee which cost me a double and a bogey, but other than that, I was hitting it really well and had a couple tap-in birdies, which is really nice.” Henderson said she found the course extremely tough in the early going, and was almost intimidated by it. But she found her stride as the week went on and was especially good off the tee, hitting 48 of 56 fairways for the week. The big prize for the week came as Henderson earned the medal as the low amateur, besting Minjee Lee of Australia, the No. 1-ranked amateur in the world. It also gave the Team Canada member a wealth of confidence in where she wants to be. “The best players in the world are here and to know that Im right up there, its really awesome,” she stated. “I still have a long way to go to where I want to be in the next couple years, but its really exciting to know that I have the potential and it was a great finish here this week.” Henderson has a busy summer ahead of her. Shell play in the Canadian Amateur July 22-25, the U.S. Womens Amateur Aug. 4-10, and the CP Canadian Womens Open Aug. 18-24. She will also play for Canada at the World Team Amateur Golf Championships in early September. Marshal Yanda Jersey . After seven wins in a row, they have to do it one more time to get into the playoffs. Tavon Young Jersey . The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987. http://www.officialbaltimoreravensfootball.com/authentic-sam-koch-jersey-womens .Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. ZaDarius Smith Jersey . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. Alex Lewis Jersey . The stress, the waiting, the whispers about whether he doped during his stellar cycling career, all of it ended when - after nearly two years - federal prosecutors closed an investigation of him last week without bringing any charges.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- The Halifax Mooseheads scored four unanswered goals, including three in the third period, to come from behind and defeat the Saint John Sea Dogs 5-3 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nikolaj Ehlers scored once and set up four more for the Mooseheads (25-15-1), who trailed 3-1 midway through the second period, and Darcy Ashley had two goals and two assists. Luca Ciampini had a goal and two assists and Timo Meier scored once to round out Halifaxs offence. Marcus Cuomo, Noah Zilbert and Nicolas Hebert supplied the scoring for the Sea Dogs (10-25-3), who are now tied with Shawinigan for last place in league standings with 23 points. Kevin Darveau made 16 saves for the Mooseheads as Sebastien Auger turned aside 31-of-35 shots for Saint John. Halifax went 2 for 6 on the power play while the Sea Dogs scored once on four chances with the man advantage. --- TIGRES 4 DRAKKAR 0 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Goaltender Brandon Whitney made 45 saves and Cameron Yarwood picked up two assists as the visiting Tigres shutout the Drakkar. Carl-Antoine Marcoux, Angelo Miceli, and Gabriel Gagne each scored for Victoriaville (16-18-6) and Mathieu Ayotte capped it off with a short-handed empty-net goal with three seconds to go. The Drakkar (25-11-4) outshot Victoriaville 45-18 but couldnt get anything past Whitney. Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette made 14 saves in the losing effort. --- ARMADA 3 SAGUENEENS 1 CHICOUTIMI, Que. -- Danick Martel scored his 21st goal on the power play, and added his 22nd into an empty net to lead the visiting Armada past the Sagueneens. Frederic Bergeron scored the other goal as Blainville-Boisbriand (27-7-7) outshot its opponent 33-19. Daaniel Walcott chipped in with two assists.dddddddddddd William Gignac scored the lone goal for the Sagueneens (21-20-1). Goaltender Samuel Montembeault made 18 saves for the victory while Chicoutimis Julio Billia stopped 30 shots in the losing effort. --- OCEANIC 4 FOREURS 1 RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Michael Joly scored two goals and Philippe Desrosiers stopped 35 shots as the Oceanic staved off the Foreurs. Samuel Morin had a goal and an assist, and Dominic Beauchemin also scored for Rimouski (24-11-7). Anthony Richard responded for Val-dOr (26-15-1) with a power-play goal in the third period. Antoine Bibeau made 27 saves in the losing effort. --- CATARACTES 4 HUSKIES 2 SHAWINIGAN, Que. -- Alexandre Grand-Maison scored twice and added an assist to lift the last-placed Cataractes over the Huskies. Dylan Labbe and Alexis DAoust also scored, and Jeremy Auger had two assists for Shawinigan (10-27-3). Jean-Sebastien Dea and Liam OBrien scored for Rouyn-Noranda (23-11-5), who outshot the Cataractes 35-15. Storm Phaneuf made 33 saves for the victory, while the Huskies Guillaume Decelles stopped 11 shots. --- WILDCATS 5 SCREAMING EAGLES 3 MONCTON, N.B. -- Stephen Johnson scored once and set up three more as the Wildcats toppled Cape Breton. Josh Pugsley had a pair of goals for Moncton (22-18-2), JC Campagna and Christopher Caissy each scored once and Will Smith tacked on three assists. Jeremy Beaudry scored twice for the Screaming Eagles (21-17-3) and Bronson Beaton had the other. Alex Dubeau made 31 saves for the Wildcats. Cape Bretons Chase Marchand gave up four goals on 25 shots before getting pulled for Alex Bureau, who stopped 1-of-2 shots in nine minutes of relief. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz