Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

08.05.2019 03:35
All-Star Game by being voted in as a starter for the Antworten

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Kobe Bryant earned his 17th trip to the All-Star Game by being voted in as a starter for the Western Conference. Bryant earned one of the Wests starting guard spots over the leagues leading scorer, James Harden, but the Lakers revealed Thursday Bryant has a right torn rotator cuff and will be sidelined indefinitely. The other starting guard for the West is Golden States Stephen Curry, who overcame LeBron James over the past week to earn the most overall votes. Pelicans power forward Anthony Davis, Clippers forward Blake Griffin and Grizzlies center Marc Gasol make up the Wests frontcourt. New York forward Carmelo Anthony and Chicago big man Pau Gasol will join James in frontcourt for the Eastern Conference, while Washington point guard John Wall and Torontos Kyle Lowry make up the backcourt. Lowry jumped Miamis Dwyane Wade for the final guard spot. Atlantas Mike Budenholzer and Golden States Steve Kerr will be the head coaches for the game, which is set for Feb. 15 at Madison Square Garden. Josh Richardson Jersey . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Udonis Haslem Jersey . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.info/goran-dragic-heat-jersey/ . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. Dwyane Wade Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. Edrice Adebayo Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. TORONTO - When Michael Del Zotto broke into the NHL in 2009-2010 with the Rangers, the game seemed to come easy for him. He led the New York that season in scoring among defenseman and finished second among all rookie defenseman, including ahead of Erik Karlsson. But its been an up and down ride in the four years since for Del Zotto, a journey that included a demotion to the AHL in his second season, falling out of favour with the Rangers as a healthy scratch, and ?finally a trade to the Nashville Predators where he would play just 25 games before becoming a free agent. Coach Barry Trotz suggested in March that “(Del Zottos) game had slipped” and he was again relegated to the press box. When the season ended, Del Zotto did not receive a qualifying offer, leading the 24-year-old to unrestricted free agency after just five NHL seasons. It took until August 5 before he finally caught on with another team, signing with the Flyers on a one-year, $1.3 million deal – a pay cut of $1.25 million on his annual salary the past two seasons. “Yeah, it was a different summer for me,” Del Zotto admitted after day two of ?the BioSteel camp in Toronto on Tuesday. “Last season didnt go as well as I would have liked but its been a very humbling summer but a very motivating summer.” Del Zotto denied that he had taken for granted the success that he experienced early in his career. “No I dont think so,” he said. “Its a tough league to play in. I had a couple good years and obviously last year didnt go as well as I would have liked but its in the past. I dont really want to reflect on that.” Now with 317 NHL games under his belt, the older, wiser – but still young – Del Zotto acknowledged the last year was a reality check for him and now hes determined to tuurn his career back in the right direction.dddddddddddd “Ive never worked this hard, I feel very good mentally and physically with Matty Nichol (of BioSteel) here helping me out. I just cant wait for the season to start and prove a lot of people wrong.” The biggest thing hes learned so far from his five NHL seasons? Making sure good outings are not one-offs and that long-term success at the NHL level requires consistency. “The biggest thing you learn is you have to bring consistency to your game,” Del Zotto explained. “You could have one good game but you need to follow it up with another one. Its not about having one here or one there, its a long season and obviously with playoffs too, you have to keep it consistent throughout that whole time.” Recently, players similar to Del Zotto, but with less experience – Jake Gardiner and Justin Faulk – signed lucrative long term extensions. It would be easy for the Stouffville, ON native to wonder where he went wrong in his career but said theres little use in comparing himself to others right now. “I dont like to really compare myself to any other players around the league,” he said. “I just want to be my own player and not reflect on that side of it.” Del Zottos opportunity came when Kimmo Timonen was diagnosed with blood clots in his right leg and both lungs in early August, leaving him out indefinitely and possibly putting his career in jeopardy. The loss left the Flyers with a need for a puck moving defenseman who can play on the power play, thus opening the door for Del Zotto. “I know what I can bring to the Philadelphia Flyers and what I can do to help them out,” he said. “Im confident in myself and confident I can get back to where I used to be.” Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz