Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

08.05.2019 02:45
was surprised how they played over there. It Antworten

Did you think that the Swedish game was tailored against your skillset? Actually I was surprised how they played over there. It was a lot of trap hockey, it was pretty tight checking, I thought it would be a lot more wide open with dangling. Id say the rules were not as suited towards me, as they dont allow big body checks, youll get a penalty for roughing or boarding if you hit a guy too hard, so theres a little big of an adjustment there. I was more surprised how they played over there than the dangling Russian style I kind of pictured. Was there any culture shock going over? Yeah, definitely. I think day-to-day life away from the rink, and even at the rink, your schedule with practice, the game day set up that theyve been doing there for years, its all totally different - even practice days - I hadnt done some of the drills before. It was free-flowing big big ice drills with lots of turning. But I brought my family and my kids over there, so getting used to how things operate, how restaurants work, how every little thing you are used to here is kind of different. Did your family enjoy being there? Yeah I think they did. We had our baby like two weeks before wed gone over there so that was not good [laughs] for the wife off the start. It turned out she had a really good time though and our family enjoyed it. My kid was in preschool and learned a little bit of Swedish, a young kid takes everything in well, so it ended up being a good family experience. Happy to be back in Canada? Yeah, very happy. Your Twitter handle @Armdog has over 163k followers, do you like interacting with people on Twitter? I love Twitter actually. My wife gives me a hard time because Im on there all the time, but I love checking it out for my own personal news pick ups and things that Im interested in following, and hockey and other people in general. I also like the fan interaction, I like getting @ mentions, its pretty fun, its like somebody has my phone number but they dont have my phone number, like I could send you a text message and youll see it. What was it like playing for both sides of the Toronto/Montreal rivalry? It was great. I dont know how many times Ive said it but I feel very lucky to have played on both organizations, it was two great experiences. It was awesome living in both cities. It was great for my family, people were friendly, both cities were awesome. Putting on those jerseys was something special, it was something else. Did you have any preference? I know you were a Montreal Canadiens fan growing up. Yeah, I grew up as a Habs fan so Id probably say that hit home for me a lot more. Growing up being a Habs fan, I was in the Montreal Canadiens fan club as a kid, which I think had a five-dollar entry fee [laughs] you would get a pendant that says youre a part of the fan club, which had up on my wall, but to get to put on that jersey after being a fan as a kid was like a dream come true. I wish it hadnt been during a lockout year, it was something to remember. Now that youve had time to reflect, what do you think of this video? Oh did you like that [laughs]? It was certainly something else. That was McLovin [as Maxime Talbot is on the screen]. You know what, that was put on Jay Leno as like the worst car commercial hes ever seen. I was sleeping and we had a game the next day and I was in bed and my wifes parents were visiting and they came upstairs and were like "oh my gosh, you were just on Jay Lenos worst car commercial," and I immediately felt myself sweating and getting red and embarrassed because thats pretty big time you know. I was just like "oh my God," because I knew it was pretty cheesy and bad when we did it, but its something fun, its kind of a YouTube sensation. Did you ever think it would blow up like it did? No, not off the start, I guess it kind of fizzled out now, but people still talk about it or bring it up on Twitter especially. It still kind of lingers around but it did kind of take off at the start which I think what the company was hoping for [laughs]. Changing topics, who do you have for the Stanley Cup this year? I hope my buddies in Montreal can pull off the series and get to the finals, but I think Chicago/LA are pretty strong. I think yesterday on Off The Record I think I picked Chicago in the series, but I dont know, I think L.A is just built for playoff series, I think theyll probably win. When somebody asks, who is the best playing in the NHL? You say.. There are so many guys that are different players. I dont think you can question what Toews have done for his teams that hes played on. I remember him when he was 18 or 19, and he just carried his World Junior team to Gold and played with us as a young guy at the World Championships as a young guy and was a big part of the team at a young age. That guys just got it. Crosby or Toews, just with their resumes, what theyve done with their teams in their careers is just incredible. Can you go bar down? I can go cheddar down mostly [laughs]. Finally, whats next for Colby Armstrong? Just a summer of training and getting ready. Hopefully find a job over here that could take off and make me happy. Thats what Im looking to do. Youll have to keep your eyes on me and see where I land or see if I could get anything. Garrett Richards Jersey . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Nolan Ryan Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Andrew-Heaney-Kids-Jersey/ . HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. Cam Bedrosian Jersey .com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday. Chris Young Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday.The vacant UFC welterweight title will finally be decided on Saturday, when Johny Hendricks faces Robbie Lawler in the main event of UFC 171 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler Jordan Cieciwa How do you pick a fight where two guys have the ability to end a fight with one punch. So whos going to win? The fans. Mix in Dana Whites pre-fight speech to all the athletes about getting fired no matter who you are for a boring fight and this one is going to end with a bang. Im going to go out on a limb with this one and talk about Robbie Lawler. I really think he is the fighter in this matchup who has proven he can do more than just the one lucky punch. Johny Hendricks looked amazing against GSP, but he didnt finish the fight. I think Lawler has the ability to out box Hendricks. If this doesnt end with a massive KO, its going to be Lawler out pointing Hendricks. Robbie Lawler via first round TKO Marv For the first time in six-years, well have a new undisputed UFC welterweight champion. Many felt Hendricks beat GSP in their last fight, so when St-Pierre walked away from the octagon and vacated his title, naturally Bigg Rigg was given that championship spot. On the other side, Rory Macdonald was likely to take that role, but he was dominated by Robbie Lawler whose career is resurging after returning to the UFC and dropping back down to 170lbs. Lawler finished former title challenger, Josh Koscheck in the first round, KOd Bobby Volker and beat Macdonald to earn the shot at championship gold. Hendricks is a wrestler who has Hulk-like strength and one-punch knockout power. Lawler is arguably the best striker in the welterweight division. If Hendricks cannot knock you out in the first round, he uses his wrestling to control the fight, which is what I expect him to do against Robbie Lawler. If Lawler can sprawl and brawl and pick Bigg Rigg apart, I see him finishing it in the third round for the upset. Lawler over Hendricks via TKO round 3 Toby Well, its been a long time since weve said “Welterweight Championship” and GSP isnt in the conversation, UFC 171 is a big night for the welterweight division. Johny Hendricks has proven that he is without a doubt one of the top 170 pounders in the world with an outstanding wrestling base and knockout power. I see this fight going to the ground early and often as Robbie Lawler can end a fight with one punch (as can Hendricks). Honestly, Im cheering for Lawler. Id like to see Robbie Lawler win AND Carlos Condit as well, only because (on paper) it would be a title fight with guaranteed fireworks. I get goose bumps just thinking about those two fighting, but back to reality, I have to go with my gut and choose: Hendricks via unanimous decision Carlos Condit vs. Tyrone Woodley JC Tyrone Woodley has been demonstrating some excellent skill. His wrestling and athleticism are unquestionable, he can hit a ton and knockouts are always one second away. That being said, hes never the same great fighter twice. Hes inconsistent, and has a tendency to lose fights he should easily win. Condit is a professional, probably one of my favorite fighters. He is skilled, and aggressive. He takes the first round to get going, and thats where I see this going bad. The oonly chance Woodley has is in the first three or four minutes.dddddddddddd Once Condit finds his stride, he will win this fight. Condit via unanimous decision Marv This is shaping up to be an exciting fight with two welterweights that just go after it. Add a possible title shot to this match and the fight becomes that much more interesting. Woodley, the former Strikeforce welterweight champ is a bit inconsistent in his win/loss column. But he has incredible knockout power and athleticism. Condit is a former WEC champ and former UFC interim champ. His striking is great, he has KO power and can bring the fight to you. Woodleys game plan should be to out wrestle Condit. But I still see Condit taking this one. Condit over Woodley via TKO round 2 Toby This one has fight of the night written all over it, These guys go for it and look to finish fights, as fans, what more can we ask for? A tough one to call because theyre both so explosive, Im going to give the edge to Condit if Woodley cant get it to the ground. Condit via TKO in the third round Diego Sanchez vs. Myles Jury JC Diego Sanchez made a name for himself in a big way with his fight against Gilbert Melendez. Sanchez has always been one to watch, that fight made him someone to talk about. I dont think Myles Jury has what it takes to stand in there and trade with Sanchez. He is 13-0 for a reason, but without having seen a competitor like Sanchez, its tough to bet on the guy with the perfect record. Sanchez via third round TKO Marv The one thing you can always count on is that a Diego Sanchez fight will be fun to watch. His fight against Gilbert Melendez was arguably 2013s Fight of the Year. He fights like a Rockem Sockem robot and brings pressure. Jury is 13-0 in MMA, hes well rounded, can knock you out or submit you, but will he buckle under the pressure that Sanchez brings? I say Jury keeps his undefeated streak going, but it wont be easy. Jury via unanimous decision Toby Sanchez, one of the few cast members from the first season of The Ultimate fighter still fighting in the UFC, is always exciting to watch and brings the fight to his opponent. I see him putting the pressure on but Jury is so well rounded and on a tear (13-0) I see him winning this one. Jury via unanimous decision. Sanchez via most entertaining post fight speech. Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields JC Hector Lombard is back, he found his weight, hes explosive, and hes on a mission. Jake Shields is an amazing talent, and if I was going to start in the sport, I would ensure I made time for him to be my coach. I dont think he has what it takes physically to stop Lombard. That being said, if Hector doesnt show up with this absolute “A” game, he will end up in a submission or being pinned to the cage with some of the games best MMA Wrestling. Hector Lombard via second round doctor stoppage. Marv One of two things that will happen here, either Hector Lombard knocks out Shields in the first round, or Shields wrestles out a decision. With the exception of his fight with Ellenberger, I see Shields doing just that against Lombard. Shields over Lombard via unanimous decision Toby I couldnt agree with Big Marv on this fight more, Lombard will stop this one early or Shields will grind this one out on the ground and grab the decision victory. Shields via Diaz yelling mean things at Lombard from the corner and a unanimous decision. Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz