Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

06.05.2019 03:35
mps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Antworten

ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 (2) but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second. But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Durham Smythe Jersey . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park. http://www.officialmiamidolphinsfootball.com/authentic-jakeem-grant-jersey-womens . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. Bob Griese Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Mark Clayton Jersey . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up.Ladies boss Scott Rogers insists Liverpool are in great shape and has praised the one-club mentality Jurgen Klopp has helped instill since his arrival at Anfield 13 months ago. The 30-year-old, who stepped up from his role as Matt Beards assistant to take charge of Liverpool Ladies in October last year, was invited to Melwood by Klopp last month to watch the first-team train and talk tactics.It was a fantastic opportunity for me as a young coach to tap into his knowledge and experience, Rogers told Sky Sports at Liverpool Ladies end-of-season awards dinner at Anfield. Rogers says Liverpool are in a very positive place I learnt a lot in the time that I spent with him. He was very welcoming and said that we [my assistant Phil Backhouse and I] can come down whenever we want and that just shows the one-club mentality we have here at Liverpool, and the fact that hes prepared to support me and my staff in our development.Im told that at every club that Jurgen has been at he has adopted this one-club mentality. Hes a big believer in that its one big family. I think were in a very positive place as a football club - both the mens and the womens teams - and thats down to everyone at the club. Liverpool and Liverpool Ladies launched the 2016-17 kit together (pic: Liverpool FC) Liverpool sit top of the Premier League for the first time since 2014, despite rivals Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal dwarfing their transfer spending over the summer.Jurgen buys into the team ethic. You dont the need the most money in the world. Its only 11 v 11 on the pitch, Rogers added.If you can get the players to buy into how you want to play, and your philosophies and beliefs, you can be successful. Hes come in and freshened the place up and the football is exciting again.ddddddddddddhe way the mens team is playing at the minute is fantastic, arguably they are the best in the league and hes been a breath of fresh air. Caroline Weir was named Fans Player of the Season and was presented with her award by ex-gymnast Beth Tweddle Klopp paid tribute to Ladies skipper Gemma Bonner via a pre-recorded video message shown on the big screen at the Beautiful Game Suite inside Liverpools new Main Stand during Monday nights awards.Two-time title winning captain Bonner was presented with a special recognition award for her service to the club and Rogers is banking on the Leeds-born central defender to feature prominently for his side going forward.Gemma has been fantastic for me and has put a lot of trust in me as a young manager by signing a new contract [last November], he said. Liverpool legend John Aldridge with award winners Sophie Ingle and Gemma Bonner (R) Shes bought into what I want to do, shes a great role model for the club and I want to keep her here long-term.Rogers was also full of praise for Wales international Sophie Ingle who scooped the Players Player of the Year award after a sterling debut season at the club following her move from Bristol at the turn of the year.Sophie has been brilliant, Rogers admitted. I knew what I was getting when I signed her. Her passing range is unbelievable and she really doesnt know how good she is. Shes a fantastic footballer who reads the game really well and can play in numerous positions. Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz