Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

30.04.2019 02:53
Snooker Championship final against Ding Junhui Antworten

Mark Selby won a marathon semi-final against Marco Fu to set up a World Snooker Championship final against Ding Junhui. Selby overcame Fu with a 17-15 victory which included a frame which set the record for the longest in the tournament, at 76 minutes and 11 seconds.Selby and Fu took an hour over the closing frame of the match too, with several long safety battles, before it went the way of Leicester City fan Selby, who will be hoping for a double title celebration this Bank Holiday weekend. Chinese star Ding earlier booked his place in the Crucible final when he fired his seventh century of the semi-final, a classy 123 to complete a 17-11 victory over Scottish veteran Alan McManus.Before Dings masterclass, the record in Sheffield stood at six centuries in a match, achieved by Mark Selby and Ronnie OSullivan, but he set a new mark as he became Asias first World Championship finalist.His earlier tons in the match were 100, 131, 100, 128, 138 and 113, and in a startling run of scoring he also fired breaks of 84, 62, 90, 97, 80 and 60 as well as narrowly missing out on a maximum 147 break.The 29-year-old has been tipped to dominate snooker since his teenage years. Ding rattled in seven centuries during his victory over McManus He won the UK Championship at the age of 18 and in 2013/14 matched Stephen Hendrys record of five ranking titles in a season, becoming world No 1 in December 2014.A drastic dip in fortunes saw him recently slide outside the top 16, meaning he had to go through qualifying for this tournament.But sweeping through three preliminaries bolstered his confidence for an assault on the event in which he has previously underachieved, providing what has proven to be the ideal preparation.I feel peaceful at the moment, just like normal. I want to be excited but my heart tells me its like normal, said Ding after beating McManus. Alan McManus enjoyed a superb run at the Crucible The tournament hasnt finished yet so I want to stay focused. In the first few years of playing snooker I didnt really know about the World Championship because they didnt show this tournament much on TV in China.The first dream was to win any tournament, then after turning professional in 2003 I wanted to win the World Championship title.Theres more and more supporters in China, its crazy like that. I want to stay away from that and keep calm. Ive had a lot of messages. My phones almost blown up. Also See: Selby levels after marathon Cue tip loss hits Fu Dion Phaneuf Jersey . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists. Luc Robitaille Jersey . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. http://www.authenticlakingspro.com/Tanner-pearson-kings-jersey/ . What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars. Marty Mcsorley Jersey .com) - Will Conant booted a 39-yard field goal as time expired and Air Force played spoiler with a 27-24 win over 21st- ranked Colorado State on Friday. Rob Blake Jersey . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night.MELBOURNE, Australia - Most tennis players, though not all, remember to apply the sunscreen when playing under the often scorching rays at the Australian Open.Madison Brengle is fanatic about it. Shes so pale, she says, I have a tendency to glow in the dark.I like, bathed, in sunblock before I went out there, she added Thursday after her 6-1, 6-3 win over fellow American Irina Falconi in the second round at Melbourne Park.The 24-year-old Brengle has more reason than most to be careful. Two days before last years U.S. Open, she noticed a strange spot on her leg and went to the dermatologist to have it tested.A few weeks later, while at a tournament in Quebec City, she received the diagnosis it was cancerous.They only call you if its bad news, she said. I had a missed call from my dermatologist in the middle of a practice and I knew.Brengle had the spot on the inside of her knee removed and spent five weeks off her leg while it healed. Her doctors had also discovered a mass in her jaw, but tests concluded it was benign and she was finally proclaimed healthy enough to travvel to Australia.dddddddddddd.I didnt get the all-clear until two weeks before I left for Brisbane, she said.I had worked really hard to get myself into the top 100 and this was my goal, I wanted to get into the main draw (of the Australian Open) on my own — and the chance I was not going to be able to come here, I was upset.Brengle has made the most of her time Down Under. First she qualified for the main draw at the Brisbane International and won a round. The next week, she qualified for the main draw at a tournament in Hobart and upset three higher-ranked players to reach the final, where she fell to Heather Watson.Ranked a career-high No. 64, shes now having her best Grand Slam tournament by reaching the third round for the first time with an upset victory over the 13th seed, Andrea Petkovic of Germany, and the win over Falconi.Every time I go out there, I kind of appreciate it a little bit more than I used to because youre not aware of how lucky we are to be healthy until you have a scare like that, she said. Im very appreciative to have my health. Cheap Twins Jerseys Wholesale Royals Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic Indians Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Discount Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Rays Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Discount Red Sox Jerseys Discount Orioles Jerseys Discount Astros Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Braves Jerseys Outlet Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Wholesale Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Reds Jerseys From China Cheap Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Rockies Jerseys Dodgers Jerseys From China Wholesale Padres Jerseys Giants Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz