Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

29.04.2019 03:49
ore we went on the court, Pachulia said. It Antworten

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Bucks coach Jason Kidd sees better things in the future for the New York Knicks.Zaza Pachulia had 16 points and 14 rebounds as the Milwaukee Bucks handed New York its 11th straight loss, 95-82 Sunday night.Its tough, Kidd said. The league is not easy. Its tough every night no matter what the record is. As a young team we cant take anyone for granted. Theyre going to get healthy and be better than what their record is.Tim Hardaway, Jr. had 17 points for the Knicks (5-31), who lost a franchise-record 10th straight home game. They are one overall loss from matching the teams 1985 record for most consecutive losses.Losing isnt enjoyable in any way shape or form, coach Derek Fisher said. From an emotional stand point, you just have to continue to manage what you can manage, what you can control.The Knicks played without Carmelo Anthony (sore left knee), Amare Stoudemire (sore right knee), Andrea Bargnani (strained right calf) and Iman Shumpert (dislocated left shoulder).By the end of the fourth quarter, there were chants of Fire Fisher!Itll turn for us, it just doesnt look that way right now, Fisher said.Giannis Antetokounmpo had 16 points and 12 rebounds for Milwaukee (18-17).We play hard and were a team not built on one guy, Kidd said. Were built on everybody doing their job and understanding their role and doing it as hard as they can.Antetokounmpo thought Quincy Acys dunk with 3:27 remaining in the second quarter was a turning point.I got mad, Im not going to lie, I was mad, Antetokounmpo said.It was kind of a dangerous play because the crowd got in the game as well and we were up only a couple of points, Pachulia said.It was Acys dunk that reminded Pachulia and the Bucks that the Knicks should still be taken seriously despite their woeful record entering the game.We had a speech actually before we went on the court, Pachulia said. It doesnt matter who we play against. We have to play hard every single night.The Bucks were up 45-38 at the half and took control in the third. They were up by 13 four minutes into the quarter and the Knicks never got closer than 10 the rest of the way.After an 11th straight loss and only one win in their past 22 games, the shorthanded Knicks are reeling more than ever.Were motivated just to try and get a win, Cole Aldrich said. Thats our biggest thing right now. Weve dropped a number in a row and were just trying to get back on our feet.TIP-INSMilwaukee: Kidd was asked before the game if Brandon Knight deserved an All-Star berth. I think if you go on numbers he has a chance and if your team is winning you should always be looked upon so well see, he said.New York: Stoudemire was out with a sore right knee. He is stunned by the teams struggles. This is beyond my imagination at this point, Stoudemire said. I never thought Id see this. When I first signed with New York that wasnt the game plan. Stoudemire said he will not travel with the team for the next two road games.UP NEXTMilwaukee: host the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday.New York: at the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. Geron Christian Jersey . - UFC 178, previously announced for Sept. DaRon Payne Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Pernell_McPhee_Redskins_Jersey/ . According to TSN Edmonton reporter Ryan Rishaug, agent Rick Valette met with Oilers senior VP of hockey operations Scott Howson and general manager Craig MacTavish on Monday to kick off the talks. Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. Paul Richardson Jersey . Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday.BASEL, Switzerland -- Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil lost a bid for the first ATP final of his career on Saturday at the Swiss Indoors as he stretched Roger Federer to the limit in a 6-3, 6-7(7), 7-5 loss. The 40th-ranked Pospisil, who played his quarter-final a day earlier after treatment for a stiff neck, suffered his second career loss against Federer. He lost to Federer at Montreal in 2011. "Its not easy to play someone you basically worshipped growing up," said Pospisil. "You want to win but you have a great amount of respect. "Its tough to compete if you give too much respect. I was battling with myself a bit." Pospisil put up a huge fight on Saturday, breaking the home hero as Federer served for the win leading a set and 5-3 in the second. Federer sent a forehand long to make it 5-4, with Pospisil then winning a tiebreaker for a set each. It took a ten minute game in the third set, with Posipisil saving three break points, before Federer could move into position to close out the match. "I calmed down a bit in the second set and started playing better," said Pospisil. "Physically I was very tired but there were no new injuries. "Roger is a champion and he came up with some really good shots when he needed them, That made the difference. he played great on the big points." Pospisil still takes away huge confidence heading to Paris and the final event of the ATP regular season starting Monday. He is trying to lift his ranking into the top 32 tto insure a seeding at Januarys Australian Open.dddddddddddd With a victory in Sundays final, the sixth-ranked Federer will also secure his place at the ATP Finals in London in just over a week, closing his most difficult season beset by back injuries and shocking defeats to lower-ranked opponents. Federer improved his season record to 40-13, his fewest wins since he posted a 49-21 mark in 2001, the year he turned 20. Pospisil was playing his third career semifinal and could not have asked for a more demanding challenge as Federer is a five-time Swiss Indoors champion. Pospisil has a 17-17 record this season. Earlier, defending champion Juan Martin del Potro also let the second set slip away against an unseeded opponent before beating Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 6-4, 4-6, 6-2. Federer seeks to reclaim the title taken by the fifth-ranked del Potro last year. "Its always a pleasure for me," del Potro said about the prospect of playing Federer. "I know all the people are waiting for that final and it would be like a rematch for him." Del Potro has a 4-13 career record against Federer, though he has won their past two meetings, both on indoor hard courts at Basel and London a year ago. He also clinched his only Grand Slam title, the 2009 U.S. Open, against the Swiss star. Asked about Federers comments this week that he needed to improve, del Potro suggested: "It doesnt matter what he says -- its Roger Federer and he is playing in his hometown." Cheap Twins Jerseys Wholesale Royals Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic Indians Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Discount Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Rays Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Discount Red Sox Jerseys Discount Orioles Jerseys Discount Astros Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Braves Jerseys Outlet Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Wholesale Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Reds Jerseys From China Cheap Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Rockies Jerseys Dodgers Jerseys From China Wholesale Padres Jerseys Giants Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz