Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

29.04.2019 03:33
tsburgh on Friday night. Ryu is 14-7 with a 3.38 E Antworten

CHICAGO -- Hyun-Jin Ryu is trying to get back on the mound as soon as possible. If that happens to be in a playoff game for the Los Angeles Dodgers, so be it. Ryu had a cortisone shot on Monday to address inflammation in his shoulder and hopes to begin a throwing program this weekend. The 27-year-old left-hander was removed from his start last Friday at San Francisco after just one inning. "I feel a lot better than when I first felt the pain, obviously," Ryu said before Los Angeles 14-5 victory at the Chicago Cubs on Friday. "Just preparing to come back soon, this is my goal. "Ive been working out obviously without throwing and hurting my shoulder even further. But right now, this is the direction and I cant really say when I foresee myself to come back." Ryu is a key part of the rotation for Los Angeles, which is looking for its second straight NL West title. Entering Fridays game at the Cubs, the Dodgers had a 2 1/2-game lead over second-place San Francisco. Los Angeles clinched a playoff spot when Milwaukee lost 4-2 at Pittsburgh on Friday night. Ryu is 14-7 with a 3.38 ERA in 26 starts after he won 14 games in his first season a year ago. Manager Don Mattingly said its too early to tell when Ryu might return to the rotation, and the pitcher said he will be just fine if his next start comes in the playoffs. "If I am healthy enough to pitch, I can pitch any game," he said through a translator. Ryu also went on the disabled list in May with shoulder inflammation, but he thinks he will be able to return more quickly this time because of the shot. Ryus simple delivery also could accelerate his return to the mound. "That makes me feel a little better. Once he doesnt feel pain and starts throwing, hes pretty much ready," Mattingly said. Ian Kinsler Jersey . A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position. Albert Pujols Jersey . For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news. LeBron James scored the last of his 32 points on a layup that put Miami up for good with 11. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Darin-Erstad-Kids-Jersey/ . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. Zack Cozart Jersey . -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia. Garrett Richards Jersey .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday.EDMONTON - The Edmonton Oilers have placed winger Jesse Joensuu on waivers and assigned defenceman Martin Marincin to the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons.Joensuu is expected to report to the Barons if he clears waivers. The native of Pori, Finland, has two goals, two assists and 14 penalty minutes in 20 games this season with Edmonton.The six-foot-four, 210-pound winger signed a two-year conttract with Edmonton before the 2013-14 season.dddddddddddd He had three goals, two assists and 16 penalty minutes in 42 games last season.Marincin has an assist in 12 games with the Oilers this year. The native of Kosice, Slovakia, played 44 games with the Oilers last season, putting up six assists and 16 penalty minutes. He added three goals and four assists in 24 games with the Barons. Cheap Twins Jerseys Wholesale Royals Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic Indians Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Discount Blue Jays Jerseys Wholesale Rays Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Discount Red Sox Jerseys Discount Orioles Jerseys Discount Astros Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Braves Jerseys Outlet Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Wholesale Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Reds Jerseys From China Cheap Brewers Jerseys Wholesale Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Rockies Jerseys Dodgers Jerseys From China Wholesale Padres Jerseys Giants Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz