Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

28.04.2019 04:59
four times around the world, none bigger than Antworten

KAPALUA, Hawaii -- Masters champion Adam Scott narrowly beat out Tiger Woods as the male player of the year in voting by the Golf Writers Association of America. The GWAA takes into account more than just a players performance on the PGA Tour. Scott won four times around the world, none bigger than his playoff victory at Augusta National to become the first Australian in a green jacket. He also won a FedEx Cup playoff event and twice in Australia, and he joined Jason Day to win the portion of the World Cup for Australia at Royal Melbourne. Out of 218 ballots, Scott won by five votes. "It is an honour to be recognized as the most consistent male golfer of 2013 and it is appreciated to have the respect of the Golf Writers of America. Thank you," Scott said from Kapalua, where he is playing in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Woods won five times on the PGA Tour, including The Players Championship and two World Golf Championships, though he went a fifth straight year without winning a major. Woods also won the PGA Tour money title and the Vardon Trophy for the lowest scoring average. Woods won player of the year from the PGA Tour (a vote of players) and PGA of America (based on points). Those awards consider only a players PGA Tour record. The PGA Tour does not disclose vote totals. The other GWAA awards were landslides. Inbee Park, who had three straight majors among her six victories on the LPGA Tour, received 91 per cent of the vote to win female player of the year. Womens British Open champion Stacy Lewis and Evian Championship winner Suzann Pettersen received the other votes. Kenny Perry, who won two majors on the Champions Tour and captured the Schwab Cup, also had 91 per cent of the vote for senior player of the year over Bernhard Langer and David Frost. "It is my highest honour, from the players or the writers, to be named player of the year," Perry said. "Here I am at 53 doing stuff I probably shouldnt be doing, so Im honoured that the writers are paying attention to me." They will be honoured April 9 at the annual GWAA Awards Dinner in Augusta, Ga. Scott received 75 votes, or 34 per cent of the vote, compared with 70 votes for Woods. In a season that had so many players accomplish so much, Phil Mickelson received 17 per cent, while Henrik Stenson got 16 per cent. Mickelson won the British Open for the third leg of the Grand Slam, along with the Phoenix Open and the Scottish Open. Stenson became the first player to win the FedEx Cup and the Race to Dubai in the same season. Scott played 20 times around the world. Along with his four wins, he had the lead briefly on the back nine of the British Open, where he tied for third, and he tied for fifth in the PGA Championship. Woods had two top 10s in the majors, a tie for fourth at the Masters and a tie for sixth in the British Open. Park rose to No. 1 in the womens world ranking shortly after winning the Kraft Nabisco Championship. She won the LPGA Championship, and then made it three straight majors at the U.S. Womens Open. She failed in her bid to become the first player to win four majors in one season, but still led womens golf with six victories and captured the LPGA Tour money title for the second straight year. "Last year was a year that I could never forget," Park said. "I was able to put my name among the greatest players around the world. Now, on top of that, I am being recognized and honoured by golf writers. They are those who know what has just happened last year in every detail. I can almost say that they know me better than I know myself. Thats why this honour is very special and means a lot to me." Nick Vannett Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Michael Dickson Jersey .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. http://www.officialseattleseahawksfootball.com/authentic-justin-coleman-jersey-womens . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Duane Brown Jersey . The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record.(SportsNetwork.com) - When it comes to the Pro Bowl, its time to tap out. And pulling the plug on the NFLs All-Star game wouldnt exactly be comparable to Daniel Cormier begging off to Jon Jones on the UFCs biggest stage. Ending this fruitless exercise would be more like a tree falling in the forest and its not going to spark any meaningful debate with the dozens and dozens who actually still care about it. Interestingly it was Andy Daltons Pro Bowl recognition on Tuesday that set Twitter off as if an average quarterback playing in a meaningless football game is some kind of calamity. The laughable aspect of Daltons inclusion to the detractors is the fact that he was the seventh alternate at his particular position, a development that really highlighted the ridiculousness of the process. Originally, six QBs were named to the Pro Bowl and just two remain from that pool, Andrew Luck and Tony Romo. Ben Roethlisberger and Peyton Manning were the first to drop out due to injury and top alternate Drew Brees was tabbed to replace Big Ben. Philip Rivers was next in line to take Peytons place but the veteran Chargers star begged off due to his own injury. Third alternate Russell Wilson is busy with Super Bowl business so the fourth option, Detroits Matthew Stafford, got Mannings spot. When the Patriots won the AFC Championship Game last Sunday, that took Tom Brady, who was part of the original six, out of the equation and No. 5, Atlantas Matt Ryan, stepped up. It was only a matter of time before likely MVP Aaron Rodgers would throw his get-out-of-jail-free card into the middle of the table because of his high- profile calf injury and that domino fell Tuesday, making room for Baltimores Joe Flacco expect for the fact January Joe had no interest because his wife is expecting their third child. And thats how you end up with the seventh alternate playing quarterback in the Pro Bowl. Im expecting my invitation on Saturday. Whhile Daltons presence magnifies the nonsense that is the actual game, the real jump-the-shark moment for the Pro Bowl came last year when the NFL pulled the plug on the traditional conference format to cater to the millennial audience with a fantasy football for real mentality.dddddddddddd These days players are assigned to two teams through a draft and this year Pro Football Hall of Fame receivers Cris Carter and Michael Irvin are serving as alumni team captains for their Pro Bowl squads -- Team Carter and Team Irvin. Fellow Hall of Famers and former teammates John Randle (Team Carter) and Darren Woodson (Team Irvin) serve as defensive co-captains and the ex-Vikings and former Cowboys handled the draft process while being assisted by two active player captains and the winner of the NFLs Fantasy Coach of the Year program. Full disclosure forces me to admit a deep dislike for fantasy football, an activity thats lone contribution to society in my mind is FXXs laugh-out- loud sitcom The League. However, it would be disingenuous to say fantasy hasnt proven to be a cash cow for the NFL and everything from the Red Zone channel to rule changes skewed toward the offense have been put in place with an eye on picking the pocket of the short-attention-span crowd. And from a purely business perspective its a sound short-term strategy. On an average week, Ill do about a dozen radio hits across the country and the who should I play this week people now far outnumber the astute football fans, who are actually invested in the strategy of the game. Catering to the least common denominator, though, is never the long-term solution because theyre moving on quickly and not really invested in the product. Even fellow fantasy fans have no interest in watching one of their own live out his wet dream while Rich Eisen pretends its relevant. Which brings me to my biggest fantasy, halting the goofy game known as the Pro Bowl. Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz