Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

24.04.2019 04:29
the second-year player has a league-leading Antworten

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Buffalo Sabres forward Zemgus Girgensons is skating away with the NHL All-Star game fan vote.As of Tuesday, the second-year player has a league-leading 803,805 votes — double what he had a week ago. And Girgensons total is more than the combined number of votes cast for the next two forwards: Chicago stars Patrick Kane (375,758) and Jonathan Toews (367,692).Girgensons credits his popularity to his Latvian fans back home. He leads Buffalo with eight goals but has only 14 points, well behind the NHL-leading 35 points shared by Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby and Dallas Tyler Seguin.The only limit on voting is fans can use the same device no more than 10 times a day.Other top vote-getters per position are defencemen Duncan Keith of Chicago and Montreals P.K. Subban, and Chicago goalie Corey Crawford.Voting ends Jan. 1.The All-Star game will be played at Columbus, Ohio, on Jan. 25. Isaac Yiadom Jersey . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. Royce Freeman Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. http://www.authenticshopbroncos.com/broncos-royce-freeman-navy-blue-jersey/ . - Quarterback Brady Quinn says he has been released by the Miami Dolphins. Josey Jewell Broncos Jersey . -- Gary Harris gave No. Courtland Sutton Jersey . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night.The Georges St-Pierre saga took another strange turn Thursday when the former welterweight champion told ESPN Brazil that he would consider a superfight against former middleweight champ Anderson Silva. St-Pierre, who decided to step away from the UFC and give up his welterweight title in November for personal reasons, said that if the conditions were fair he would consider stepping into the octagon for what would likely be the biggest fight in the sports history. "It has to respect my conditions, all I ask is a fair fight. Right now I need to take some time off. But if they have an offer with something good, maybe," he said. St-Pierre discussed past rumours of a possible bout between the two but said there was never a level playing field to attract the Saint-Isidore, Québec native. "There were conversations before but they were talking about me going up at 185. I weigh 190 pounds, the guy weighs 230 pounds when hee is off season.dddddddddddd Im 190 pounds off season. Right now Im 195 at maximum. My friends saw him and he is now 230, 235," he said. "I know people who know him. He is very big. Its not a fair fight for me. Before, Anderson Silva was in my size when he used to fight in Japan but he is very big now." St-Pierres comments dont realistically bring the fight any closer to reality due to the fact that GSPs future with the organization is uncertain and Silva is recovering from a broken leg suffered during his middleweight title rematch against reigning champion Chris Weidman at UFC 168 in December. However, if the interest is there on both sides it might be too good an opportunity to pass up. "If we were able to pull something like that off, it would be a win-win for everybody - the fans, the UFC," Silvas manager Ed Soares told USA Today back in January. "I think that would be awesome." Blackhawks Jerseys Store Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Penguins Jerseys Store Capitals Jerseys For Sale Blues Jerseys Store Cheap Kings Jerseys Adidas Lightning Jerseys Stars Jerseys For Sale Cheap Predators Jerseys Ducks Store Sharks Jerseys For Sale Cheap Sabres Jerseys Rangers Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz